*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Man of Honour
LOL other 3 players wipe near the end on Amherst - I managed to get out alive but recovery link was on cooldown - while recharging the hunter wanders down to where I am so I'm out of range of being able to revive them and can't drop down without being meleed by the hunter :( and somehow it is "my" fault heh.

Man of Honour
I wish they'd fix the support station thing - messing about with a tactician setup at the moment which heals pretty decently so a bit frustrating when either someone drops a normal non-bonused/low skillpower one over mine or alternatively gets funny about it because they are running a full reclaimer setup and aren't aware mine is benefiting from ~600K to potentially over 700K skill power + performance mods and definitely not slowing their one down heh.

Caporegime
I wish they'd fix the support station thing - messing about with a tactician setup at the moment which heals pretty decently so a bit frustrating when either someone drops a normal non-bonused/low skillpower one over mine or alternatively gets funny about it because they are running a full reclaimer setup and aren't aware mine is benefiting from ~600K to potentially over 700K skill power + performance mods and definitely not slowing their one down heh.
Happens when I run reclaimer too. 9k skill power and some numpty drops another with half the range and half the heal.

Man of Honour
The *only* time a low skillpower station should be dropped if it's for an instant explode for an health boost for all in range :)

Not really low power but I've usually got one with around 340-450K SP behind it on most of my load outs now - just can't depend enough on other players. I make fairly liberal use of it but if I see both the immune and ammo station icons when someone puts their one out I destroy mine.

The whole system needs a bit of work so you can tell both who is running a properly bonused support station and so it doesn't conflict.

Associate
Well, almost made it half way through my first Brutal Onslaught mission - Police Academy - before the server gave out.

Like what I've seen of this GE so far.

2 x deltas during the mission!

Edit - made it through Broadway Ok but Russian Consulate was really screwed up...not firing, 10 seconds delay in some places...

Cheers

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Same as the GE just gone - deltas every 5 minutes :( in a day or two they will get authorisation to pay what it costs for proper server provisioning and it will no doubt run smoothly until the GE is over an then they'll downgrade the servers again :s

EDIT: Right after I posted it seems to have stabilised. Bit annoying SS is in the playlist for this GE as it seems to always bug out on me :(

Last edited:
Associate
I couldn’t complete Hudson challenging...particularly the last section. I’d be rushed by the axe men, they would all freeze and I couldn’t shoot - next thing they’re all hacking me and I’m down.

The DZ wasn’t too bad, had about 20 cleaners to knock off for the weekly and got through them pretty quickly.

Hopefully they’ll get it sorted soon. I do like the burning animation.

Cheers

Man of Honour
Had a nice run on Amherst today - team with 2x classy striker, 1x tact/d3 hybrid and I was using my tactician with pulse/support station - just cutting through it like a knife through butter.

Finally figured out the enemies weak bullet type thanks to LtBuzzLiteBeer. It's shown above the enemy..

Yeah just have to keep reloading until the icon isn't grey unless you have smart ammo bonus.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I dunno why I bother with anything other than my hybrid support build in random teams - any time I try Striker or pred/D3, etc. = inevitable team wipe unless we happen to have a 6p reclaimer who knows what they are doing.

Associate
You would think after all this time I would know better...but there I was in DZ09, almost had a full bag, including a pair of classified Nomad gloves, the last piece I need to complete the set. I thought I'd clear the Deck landmark, extract and be done. Sure enough, I get a Delta that kicks me out. I return to the checkpoint - no bag! I started again but now have had three Deltas in a row...I give up! (For tonight at least...what makes me forgive this game so much?)

Cheers

Man of Honour
I wish they'd do a mode for this game with like 4 players + commander (commander has like pulse, etc. and overhead view) using the survival map and weather conditions with landmarks, etc. as well as overall goals/mission to complete where you need the commander to guide you and provide overwatch, etc.

Soldato
OP
I wish they'd do a mode for this game with like 4 players + commander (commander has like pulse, etc. and overhead view) using the survival map and weather conditions with landmarks, etc. as well as overall goals/mission to complete where you need the commander to guide you and provide overwatch, etc.

Sounds somewhat like what the planned with the drone but subsequently dropped before the game entered beta.

A player could jump in on a mobile device as a 5th member acting as a drone giving guidance/bits of support.

Back
Top Bottom