The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced

This guy just turned up :p

In before waste of money :p I know, I'm a sucker for art books.
:D
k00g8y.jpg

efrzf9.jpg

eqqfqc.jpg

w7orc8.jpg

Looks great. If I had been on the ball I would have snapped one up too. Love dragons!

Enjoy :)

This guy just turned up :p

In before waste of money :p

Haha! Nice one! I know what its like to "waste" money on stuff like that.

Got the Deathling statue from Blizzcon 2010 and the Mini Tyrael statue from Blizzcon 2011 on the empty shelf of my bookcase, along with both years figurepet model :D

How does the new engine and combat feel? I ask because I found Oblivion and Fallout 3 felt very clunky. Ruined the feel of the games, couldn't get in to them because of that reason.

Well it is, thats fact enough - even if you dont want to believe it is or had your graphical expectations set way to high.

It's a tweaked Oblivion engine same console commands ect easy to tell.
Where is all the grass and nice green pastures and big forests of trees?

Looks great. If I had been on the ball I would have snapped one up too. Love dragons!

Enjoy :)

I can give you the number to my X wife :D

Last edited:
How does the new engine and combat feel? I ask because I found Oblivion and Fallout 3 felt very clunky. Ruined the feel of the games, couldn't get in to them because of that reason.

Smooth as butter. However after playing "The Dark Messiah" I always thought Oblivion's melee combat was slightly lacking something (cannot put my finger on it) and I think the same about skyrim. Fighting groups of people with a sword in Dark Messiah just felt so badass.

As i said before iamtheoneneo

" Updated Gamebyro "

It's still the GameByro engine, Same ini tweaks... Same console Commands... Same Launcher setup and there are other points which I've explained in an earlier post.

Last edited:
SO after hyping myself up all week for Skyrim, getting in the mood to use my free weekend on nothing but Elder Scrolls... I get a "this weekend only" SWTOR beta invite >< ...how typical is that.

Back
Top Bottom