The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced

Man of Honour
My performance isn't amazingly great :(

Alt-tab breaks the game too, lol :p

And the menu sound is soooo quiet! Turned up the music, the soundtrack is stunning!

Also, is there meant to be an intro video after the Bethesda logo?

In addition to this, I find the 360 controller to be strange - could be the what feels like a high level of acceleration when looking.

Associate
Man i am loving this game :D, got upto Lvl 5 then went to bed and woke up this morning and started humming the skyrim tune :p

2 nice screenshots for yeh ;)

TESV2011-11-1101-06-57-76.jpg

TESV2011-11-1103-35-35-49.jpg

Running everything on high setting and sliders maxed out, getting 40+ fps on my 5770 and duelcore system :)

Man of Honour
What an absolutely stunning game - the art, the soundtrack. I am absolutely engrossed already. Will be getting the guide this morning. One of the best games I have played in years.

Finding dual wielding a little strange - need to try out a sword and shield next.

lol, 100,241 played Skyrim on Steam :eek: - and it is "off-peak at the moment!

Soldato
I think I'm in some parallel universe because I haven't encountered a bug. No bugs at release for a bethesda game? I'm scared :(

Honestly though, really happy with it so far. Looks and plays beautiful. My only gripe is the bloody interface. I hope that gets modded.

Associate
You are playing Skyrim wrong if you are using a game guide.

Agreed it's the exploring and learning that's the best bit !
Took me 100 hours to fully get oblivion - first time playing anything like that before.

Anyone think it's weird how they have left out repairing items?

Soldato
Got home from the nightshift and now I'm free until Monday night :D Been thinking of nothing but this game all week. Sadly though I have to wait for the postman to arrive, and he doesn't normally come until about 12noon :(

Caporegime
Anyone else getting issues with sound crackling/disortion, Realtek HD? I have the latest drivers and changed the sound control panel settings in system.

Man of Honour
Is this game good then? or **** like RAGE?

So far, one of the best games I have ever played. Absolutely engrossing from the start. The art style is great and sountrack stunning.

You are playing Skyrim wrong if you are using a game guide.

Won't use it for a few weeks, but I want to try and get the CE edition. Also want to see all the Skyrim stuff in GAME :p

That only just occurred to me. Nice addition tbh. I always felt it was a bit of a chore and didn't really add anything to the gaming experience except less coin.

+1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom