The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - MODS & TWEAKS

Hi guys,

Hoping someone can help ... having some strange graphical irregularities in this.

Running 1080P, everything max apart from FXAA on a 6970 and 4.5 i5.

Runs mostly at 60FPS, but seems to stutter fairly noticeably without fps drop whilst in first person view. 3rd person it seems to run smooth as butter.

Any ideas please, anyone else come across this? Posted in here thinking there may be a tweak that will help :)

I'm still running with those original ini tweaks. Initially the water especially made me groan big time but after fiddling abight a bit I have to say it now looks pretty damn good. I'm really enjoying the game.

It's not perfect by any stretch. But then again, what is?

Hi guys,

Hoping someone can help ... having some strange graphical irregularities in this.

Running 1080P, everything max apart from FXAA on a 6970 and 4.5 i5.

Runs mostly at 60FPS, but seems to stutter fairly noticeably without fps drop whilst in first person view. 3rd person it seems to run smooth as butter.

Any ideas please, anyone else come across this? Posted in here thinking there may be a tweak that will help :)

I'm having the same problem, I think it's an issue with all graphics cards though.

Try this AMD specific .dll and see if it solves anything.

Getting this on Skyrim Nexus now-

Sorry!

We're pretty overloaded right now with the amazing success and popularity of Skyrim. We're currently handling around 500 requests a second on this server alone, pushing through some 200Mb/sec of bandwidth so things might just be a little slow for a bit.
We're constantly monitoring the situation and trying to tweak everything we can out of the servers, so if you're struggling for more than a couple of minutes please come back a little bit later.
Thanks for your patience during this exciting time,
Dark0ne

Hopefully it is up again soon as i haven't checked whats new today

Just tried the No FPS drop - FXAA PPI mod, i think it looks very good, i went with the low saturation one. No change in FPS(which are crap anyway!)
I desperately need to improve my FPS, outside of cities i get a pretty much constant 50-60 fps, but inside cities i get anywhere from 15-50fps and it fluctuates all the time

Back
Top Bottom