The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - MODS & TWEAKS

In the file:

C:\Users\YOURFACE\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini

In the [Display] section add:

iPresentInterval=0

Make sure you're using the latest drivers for your card and you are not forcing vsync on for Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim.

It works just how I have stated. Tested it 20 seconds ago.

Last edited:
anyway to max carry weight/items .. not fussed about any other cheats/mods but hate having to trudge back to a vendor to sell stuff

Just do it via the console, commands are the same as every game Bethesda has ever made.

forceav carryweight 1000 will give you a carry weight of 1000, replace the number with whatever you like.

With every slider turned up, i still see grass/trees and that appearing in distance...i dont like :(

I haven't noticed, but that will be easily modded or changed in the .ini file.

player.modav carryweight 1000

Adds 1000 to your carryweight.

Some of you guys are like me then and become a kleptomaniac in games like this then :D.

Tempting, but it would feel too much like cheating to me. I just go for the most valuable stuff. You can always quick travel to get rid of stuff.

In the game folder theres a DirectX10 update folder, presumibly for updating your system DirectX9 files.

I'm wondering if DirectX10 could be enabled with something as simple as a switch in the config file such as 'directx10=1'.

The developers did say they were using DirectX11 for some features for better permormance, but msi afterburner reports D3D9 all the time.

If you want to change your characters race/sex/look whatever, you can open the console and type: showracemenu

It will give you the options you got when you made your character: remember to close the console before using it.

However, it does apparently mess with your custom magicka/stamina/health stats and balances them up

argh the wepons/spells are driving me mad !!! i set as favourites but when i q to change they end up in different hands and cant seem to get a spell in each hand !!! hate the ui its so clunky . any mods or ways to edit the ini so i can have them bound to different keys ??

argh the wepons/spells are driving me mad !!! i set as favourites but when i q to change they end up in different hands and cant seem to get a spell in each hand !!! hate the ui its so clunky . any mods or ways to edit the ini so i can have them bound to different keys ??

You need to bind the keys 1-8 through the Q menu.

Back
Top Bottom