2 hander
1 hander with shield
bow
heal and offensive spell
2 x offensive spells

Assign them all as Favourites.
Exit out.
Press Q to bring up Favourites menu.
Hover over each one in turn and press 1,2,3,4,5 etc.

Now while playing: 1,2 equips melee. 3,4 bow and quiver. 5,6 magics and so on.

Map mod here looks interesting.

Video of it in action

Tried 'showracemenu' command. Allows you to change race and your appearance however your spent perk points remain the same, fek. Would really like to reallocate those points.

Resets your level too I believe. Would using showracemenu then using advlevel to get back to the level you were at be what you're trying to do? not sure if it works.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if anyone has made a mod to make the children SHUT THE **** UP.

Seriously they are getting right on my ****.

that dont work!

Sorry, forgot the player. at the start. forceav changes your stat to the value you chose, modav adds to or subtracts from it.

Last edited:
theres already a few nude mods on skyrim nexus...

one comes with the options of pubic hair or without LOL , i dont see the point myself

During a time lapse, the shadows of everything rotate slightly (I take it due to the shift in sun pos). But the problem is, it's so jittery for me that I thought my shadows were vibrating.

Is there any tweaks to alleviate this or is anyone else encountering this? I noticed it in the thief town as there's stalls etc everywhere.

I've lowered the value in the line below, in the [Display] section of the 'Skyrim.cfg' which makes the shadow update quicker, in more of a jump, rather than a slow shimmery movement, which I think looks better, though not perfect.

fSunShadowUpdateTime=0.0300 / original value is 1.0000

Not sure if this is tweek needed or what, but I was hoping someone might be able to help.
This causes my ATi driver to crash.
I've got the dll in, altered the sound to both of the 2 different settings and put it to Vista sp2 compatability and it now runs for 15 mins before crashing.
I'd tried the latest drivers and the ones that came with my card.
Any ideas or is it borked until new ati driver come out?

Back
Top Bottom