The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - MODS & TWEAKS

if only it was that easy hehe .. but its not it just refuses to go on the right mouse and keeps doing the opposite of what i ask . right goes on left and nothing on right !! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

basically i want

2 hander
1 hander with shield
bow
heal and offensive spell
2 x offensive spells

not hard really but i have to pretty much go into my inv and change it every time if it will change !!!

argh the wepons/spells are driving me mad !!! i set as favourites but when i q to change they end up in different hands and cant seem to get a spell in each hand !!! hate the ui its so clunky . any mods or ways to edit the ini so i can have them bound to different keys ??

i got the same problem, will auto use the one items selected and cant set another hand!

dlls usually go where the game executable is :)

I think what happens is: exes use the dll in the same folder and if it cannot find it, it then goes into the system folder.

During a time lapse, the shadows of everything rotate slightly (I take it due to the shift in sun pos). But the problem is, it's so jittery for me that I thought my shadows were vibrating.

Is there any tweaks to alleviate this or is anyone else encountering this? I noticed it in the thief town as there's stalls etc everywhere.

That dll thingy is fantastic, went from High settings with no AA (just FXAA) to Ultra High with everything and even ini tweaks to get it looking even better and still at 60 FPS with vsync on \o/

Back
Top Bottom