The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - MODS & TWEAKS

The females nude models are superb choice for the rogue who likes to pickpocket females and nick their clothes/armour they wear. I pick-pocketed a female bandit chief yesterday on 1 of my missions, took her main weapon and armour before she spotted me. She panicked, having no weapon and started running naked through her fellow bandits trying to find a weapon, which she did in the end. Was one of the most hilarious moments I seen in a game, pure Benny Hill comedy.

The mods is what will make this game stand out over its console versions, plus over any other game released this year IMO.

The females nude models are superb choice for the rogue who likes to pickpocket females and nick their clothes/armour they wear. I pick-pocketed a female bandit chief yesterday on 1 of my missions, took her main weapon and armour before she spotted me. She panicked, having no weapon and started running naked through her fellow bandits trying to find a weapon, which she did in the end. Was one of the most hilarious moments I seen in a game, pure Benny Hill comedy.

The mods is what will make this game stand out over its console versions, plus over any other game released this year IMO.

Haha thats awesome ! Lol you stole the clothes right off her back !!! I hope the jiggly physics for well you know are good :p

Does anyone else find it too bright? I am walking around Solitude and the glare coming off the ground is almost blinding! I have turned gamma down in ccc, but don't know what else i can do really?

Wow, I thought Skyrim was using up 3.7 Gb ram on my PC ... but no, in desktop mode I still have 3.14 Gb used o.O

So skyrim is using less than 700 Mb ram?

Does anyone else find it too bright? I am walking around Solitude and the glare coming off the ground is almost blinding! I have turned gamma down in ccc, but don't know what else i can do really?

YES!

Its been doing my head in for days now. So bright.

Someone needs to fix this.

Garlic and rugs glow like bloody torches.

Anyone find the game runs feels smoother with vsync on? If i have it off i get stutters in new areas, it also looks better with it on i think :confused:

Also anyone find some dungeons with water in it glitches out sometimes? causing big fps drops and weird screen flicker with a strange player animation like you are falling into water. I read its something to do with aa transparency or something, its definitely a bug of some sort and very annoying.

Finally got this game downloading.

The only tweak i can find that i really want is the ati dll file and the FOV thing. Is there anything else i could do to make my first play decent using ati card? Not all the stuff to make everything look better, just stuff to make it run better.

How do i get the D3DOverrider to work? I run the executable and nothing happens.

Load it and it appears in your sys toolbar, double click it and set either medium or high depending on the game. Then vsync on / Triple Buffering on, minimize it back to sys tools

Play the game it should make a " Ding " sound which means it's working

Back
Top Bottom