The Emirates FA Cup Final Man City v Man Utd ** Spoilers ** [Saturday 25th May 2024 @ 3pm]

Caporegime
He's only doing what is expected. The club could have dealt with all of this much better. They could have said that there would be no decision until next week or backed him 2 weeks ago or sacked him two weeks ago. The club has allowed this to develop and it's a terrible look. The bottom line is that ten Hag's stubborn inflexibility will be the cause of him losing his job. That's why we are 8th and 31 points behind the winners.

Klopp dropped 25 points from their 21/22 to 22/23 season due to injuries. This is not a dig at Liverpool but more showing how much injuries can effect things.

I was the same saying you should just cope but seeing it happen first hand changed my opinion.

Last edited:
Soldato
This makes me feel a little better, 8.5/1 for a one off game was cheeky and disrespectful as ****, so had to chuck some money on it
qhNnjuO.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I actually like Lineker most of the time but that was utterly embarrassing from him in both the ETH and Dalot interview. And despite ETH having all the media charisma of a dead gerbil, I thought he handled himself very well.

Man of Honour
I mean he's obviously not going to respond to some **** shouting a question out like that

Well it's not exactly a surprise when you walk past a load of reporters, I've just watched ETH's post match press conference and that's all people asked him about.

Caporegime
Well it's not exactly a surprise when you walk past a load of reporters, I've just watched ETH's post match press conference and that's all people asked him about.
Right, but he's not obliged to speak to reporters like managers have to. If one wants a comment they can request through the proper channels, not shout out like a Taylor Swift fan looking for attention.

Caporegime
The press conference he did after being only the second person to defeat Guardiola in a cup final was absolutely disgusting.

I would just wish to see Fergie come walking in and hitting them all over the head with a cane.

Not any congratulations at all or anything. God I hate this country sometimes the way we treat foreigners.

Soldato
Fergie finished 13th the season we won the 89/90 FA cup and from there it was history. I truly hope all this sacking nonsense was just smoke.

Same , give him another season under hopefully much better recruitment team and getting some players out

Surely he deserves another season now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom