Poll: The EU Referendum: How Will You Vote? (May Poll)

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 522 41.6%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 733 58.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'll be voting out, but I really do think Britain will remain in the EU.

Latest phone poll by IPSOS-MORI have it 55% in 37% out.

Must have spoken to a lot of weak minded individuals worried about paying 3p more per minute when abroad on their mobiles or terrified of this imminent three pronged attack by Russia, ISIS and the Klingons :rolleyes:

Is laughable the rhetoric the In camp constantly bleats. All fear. Said many pages ago that fear is the best tactic against the weak willed.

Soldato
Can't make my mind up. Had the EU Referendum leaflet through the door yesterday (the one showing both sides of the argument not the government's remain one) and if anything it seems like half the "facts" are directly conflicting.

From someone who is neither an inny or an outy, the headlines do seem quite scaremongering on the consequences of leaving.

Soldato
Farage is playing the immigration card too strongly for my liking, he's divisive at the best of times, I'd like him to be a little more considered so that he can get the many pro-Brexit points across without invoking character attacks. Saying that though, Mandelson is an utter slimeball, and is likely to drive as many voters away from his campaign as Farage is.

Interesting clip, I'm glad it was mandelson because I despise him which helped me tolerate farage, I find myself in the position of pro exit but despising most of my fellow brexiters with their constant ******* prattle about immigration and rights/benefits.

Soldato
Must have spoken to a lot of weak minded individuals worried about paying 3p more per minute when abroad on their mobiles or terrified of this imminent three pronged attack by Russia, ISIS and the Klingons :rolleyes:

Is laughable the rhetoric the In camp constantly bleats. All fear. Said many pages ago that fear is the best tactic against the weak willed.

UKIP has been at 15-20% in most online polls yet they scored 12% in the most recent elections.
90% of Guardian readers say they will vote IN (telephone poll) yet the most popular comments tend to favour Out.
The bookies have been tightening the odds for IN.

Overall, unless something unexpected occurs, a Brexit win would be surprising.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Everything unfortunately is pointing towards a 10-15% IN win, Brexit haven't a hope unfortunaterly.

sources?

The "pointing" swings from 10% either way. At the end of the day it will come down to the turnout on the day, and personally and from what a fair few polls suggest, the silver vote will probably swing it to out imho.

Associate
sources?

The "pointing" swings from 10% either way. At the end of the day it will come down to the turnout on the day, and personally and from what a fair few polls suggest, the silver vote will probably swing it to out imho.

Traditionally people who are undecided will normally stay with the easy option of no change.

Caporegime
sources?

I imagine the silver vote will count very heavily towards out.

Associate
Although I never meet anybody who wants to stay in, I still can't see anything but a fairly big Remain win partly because of all the dire warnings now issued daily from the Inners and the don't knows all voting IN.

Soldato
Although I never meet anybody who wants to stay in, I still can't see anything but a fairly big Remain win partly because of all the dire warnings now issued daily from the Inners and the don't knows all voting IN.

I think this may be the case despite in my circle at least 30:1 saying out:in.

Project Fear will end up winning this referendum no two ways about it and their tactics are frankly disgusting. The BBC needs a permanent boycott too for the way it has rubbed its hands into the mix.

Caporegime
sources?

And they will be the ones least likely to be affected by either in or out. But that's democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom