Poll: The EU Referendum: How Will You Vote? (May Poll)

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 522 41.6%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 733 58.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
This post makes you sound very jealous of a family member who makes a lot of money.

I been decorating all day so am just catching up.

Wrong I am all for people who have worked hard and earned there money.

I am talking about the morality of people who work in these large banking corporations.

It has nothing to do with money it is something much more sinister and down right horrible.

In fact my missus at little one are getting an all expenses paid trip to Dubai in August, due to the side of the family with money. It wont cost me a penny. ;)

All I see the EU is a big money if you in the club you are set for life. ;)

Caporegime
"Project Fear" at it again... ;)

http://gu.com/p/4jeqq?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

The official campaign to leave the EU fronted by Michael Gove has been accused of “stoking the fires of prejudice” after it claimed that continued membership would put Britons in danger as a result of a high level of criminality among Turkish citizens.

In a potentially incendiary intervention – on the eve of an England v Turkey football match in Manchester – coordinated statements from a government minister and Vote Leave not only claimed that Turkey was about to join the EU, but that its citizens posed a threat to national security, as well as to public services.

And some suggest remain is "Project Fear"?

Soldato
"Project Fear" at it again... ;)

http://gu.com/p/4jeqq?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

And some suggest remain is "Project Fear"?

Also stupid given there are half a million Turks in the UK already.

Lose all their votes and lose a lot of votes from people that know Turkish people.

This strategy failed in London and is likely to fail across large parts of the UK.

Not too far off Trump's comments about Mexicans either.

Last edited:
Soldato
Problem is both sides of this debate are using various forms of Project Fear, as the leave campaign can't actually generate any facts for their 'pros' as it is basically an unknown, and the remain campaigns don't really want to talk about their 'pros' as most sections of the media portray the 'pros' as negatives. People tend to believe some section of the media.

Soldato
OUT.jpg

That genuinely made me laugh out loud!

Love Micky Flanagan.

:p

Don
Problem is both sides of this debate are using various forms of Project Fear, as the leave campaign can't actually generate any facts for their 'pros' as it is basically an unknown, and the remain campaigns don't really want to talk about their 'pros' as most sections of the media portray the 'pros' as negatives. People tend to believe some section of the media.
The wider problem and I suspect most members of the public know this, is that the last time there was a referendum we were told it was for the common market and that we had agreements that no further integration would occur. Yet it did.

Mission creep will be inevitable if we stay in, so even remain is full of unknowns.

Soldato
Shame the Leave campaign politicians and celebrities are seems to be somewhat tarded.
When you have Farage, Galloway and Gove on one side, it is very hard to see past it.
If the vote was on anything else, it would be lost by that side just be associating with those three.

Soldato
Yes 8 times, how many times have you been?

Also Turkey is not in the EU and this country is not Turkey, so that reply really does encapsulate project fear from the Brexit side :D

Turkey is not presently in the EU, do you believe that it will not be a member in 10 or 20 years? I'd say it's a distinct possibility, probably around 50/50 given the EU's answer to everything is greater integration.

If you've been to Turkey 8 times, you'll know full well how many people from Turkey would LOVE to move here given half a chance.

Caporegime
Am I the only that thinks he should lose his seat after those statements? As a minister he should be more careful what he says.
Though with him and Boris losing the plot it works quite well for remain side.:D

Well considering Turkey is the gateway for many a terrorist, what did he say was wrong particularly?

Sometimes being incendiary is the only way.

Last edited:
Soldato
Turkey is not presently in the EU, do you believe that it will not be a member in 10 or 20 years? I'd say it's a distinct possibility, probably around 50/50 given the EU's answer to everything is greater integration.

If you've been to Turkey 8 times, you'll know full well how many people from Turkey would LOVE to move here given half a chance.

So what if they join in 10 or 20 years? To join they will have to change quite a bit and leave North Cyprus.

Well considering Turkey is the gateway for many a terrorist, what did he say was wrong?

People just don't want to accept the truth because "derp migrant crisis, lets forget security altogether".

Maybe we should get rid of Dover cos it's a gateway of many an illegal immigrants.

Last edited:
Soldato

So basically all you have is your paranoia. I have been to turkey 8 times, have some beautiful pictures to prove it and can tell you almost everything you believe about Turkey is utter crap :)

Seriously tell me how many times you have walked down a Turkish street with a girl and where you were. You make such silly claims and its all based on maybes, ifs and buts 10-20 years from now.

Soldato
So basically all you have is your paranoia. I have been to turkey 8 times, have some beautiful pictures to prove it and can tell you almost everything you believe about Turkey is utter crap :)

Seriously tell me how many times you have walked down a Turkish street with a girl and where you were. You make such silly claims and its all based on maybes, ifs and buts 10-20 years from now.

Ok then just avoid the question completely. I didn't say Turkey wasn't beautiful or that there weren't some incredibly nice people there, but you're just ignoring their problems and peoples legitimate concerns of them joining the EU and how that affects us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom