The EU Referendum: Polling Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You need to watch BrexittheMovie. Explains everything and no mention of immigration at all.

I have watched it, I saw it the day after it was released. I really don't see how it addresses my concerns and some of the info in it was debunked.

I am no fan of the EU in it's entirety but I fully intend to actively push for reform if we stay. There are a lot of voices in Europe that want a single market but also want reform.

Caporegime
Voted remain via a postal vote. For me it's not a matter of whether Britain could survive outside of the EU but whether it would be a fairer and more prosperous country. I don't think it would.

I also don't buy the argument that the EU is undemocratic. It's certainly more democratic that the UK, where we have an unelected head of state, an unelected second house, an indirectly elected prime minister and a voting system that allows a party with 12% of the vote to only hold 0.25% of the power. I hope that we'll address some of these problems after the referendum.

Hear hear

Associate
I have watched it, I saw it the day after it was released. I really don't see how it addresses my concerns and some of the info in it was debunked.

I am no fan of the EU in it's entirety but I fully intend to actively push for reform if we stay. There are a lot of voices in Europe that want a single market but also want reform.

I've not heard anything from Remain to sway me towards staying.

Good luck getting the reform.

Associate
I've not heard anything from Remain to sway me towards staying.

Good luck getting the reform.

Juncker already explicitly stated that there will be no further chance for renegotiation of Britain's deal.

Those voting to remain are signing Britain's death warrant.

Caporegime
I never predicted that Putin's tanks would be rolling through London, I said that by the time the EU had decided to use their new army Putin's tanks would be rolling through the streets of London. A bit of nuance for you to comprehend.

Your scare mongering and project fear totally lacks subtlety and nuance, and, more importantly, evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom