US: The Expanse - ** Please use spoiler tags for reveals with TV show or books**

Caporegime
A slightly different episode, say more of a filler but still entertaining nonetheless.

That poor racer - gets dumped, spends months in a tin can by himself and gets completely obliterated. The ring reminds me of the Ori one in Stargate.

Associate
A slightly different episode, say more of a filler but still entertaining nonetheless.

That poor racer - gets dumped, spends months in a tin can by himself and gets completely obliterated. The ring reminds me of the Ori one in Stargate.

yea me too,

Caporegime

As soon as it appeared I thought of that. Where's Carter when you need her! Damn I miss that series!!!

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Not a big fan of the time jump.

I don't see why they couldn't have made the formation of the ring happen over the course of an episode. It would also have been nice to see Mao and the Avasarala, to see the Doctor and his Dauther together. We just really got the crew back together again to split them up for soon is a bit disappointing,.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Not a big fan of the time jump.

I don't see why they couldn't have made the formation of the ring happen over the course of an episode. It would also have been nice to see Mao and the Avasarala, to see the Doctor and his Dauther together. We just really got the crew back together again to split them up for soon is a bit disappointing,.

Yeah, not a fan either. Feels like you skipped an episode, I had to go back and check we hadn't. While I know whats going on due to reading the books I had to explain it to the wife.

Back
Top Bottom