US: The Expanse - ** Please use spoiler tags for reveals with TV show or books**

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Good to hear, not watching it. Going to save them all up now and binge the rest of the season. It is so good that an episode feels like it ends in 10 minutes and we are left wanting more that it is painful... lol.

Any news on it getting a new network?

Soldato
Just found out this has been cancelled and I'm absolutely gutted. It's one of my favourite things to watch at the moment and this season has been fantastic. I really hope it gets picked up by Netflix. It annoys me there is so much trash that gets pumped out season after season and when something good comes along, it gets cancelled.

Associate
yeah very gutted about this, at least they could renew one more season to give it a good closure like battlestar galactica but in typical scifi style, they'll end it with no conclusive ending.

Hoping amazon or netflix take it up

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
That last episode was wow, just.....wow!! This is sci-fi at its best, crazy that it hasn't been picked up yet!!!!
Yeah. Really hoping this gets picked up soon before the cast start to make new commitments.

I am looking forward to reading the books though, so if it does not get picked up, I can always visualise the cast while reading them I suppose, so better than nothing.

Caporegime
It's the same when I read a Clancy book. Jack Ryan is Harrison Ford in my head, John Clark Willem Dafoe. Once you've watched anything on TV the characters then become them in the book.

Associate
The Expanse is on the verge of being picked up by Amazon =). The fan community has been brilliant at getting #savetheexpanse out there.
A model of the Rociante is even going up to the edge of space this weekend!!

Associate
supposedly one of the big shots at amazon is a big fan of the show and with fan paying for sky banner flow over amazon hq. hence why amazon in talks so there a good chance amazon could pick it up if talks go ok, but you need to remember that Netflix has international rights to the show so it could be that season 4 on wards will be on amazon and 1-3 on Netflix until rights expired. but the expanse also has dvd/bluray sales so amazon could tap into that for some profit return.

Back
Top Bottom