The Expanse

Permabanned
:D other thread and bit sexist but the characters are not as attractive as they should be :cry:

Have they messed with the timeline a bit with Laconia then in relation to the book timeline?

XPE

XPE

Soldato
I liked the 2nd episode, the time just flew by.

I am a bit worried that with only 6 episodes it will feel a little rushed, they seem to be moving the Marco Inaros story along but still reminding us of the ships that were lost in the gate at the end of last season.

Soldato
1st episode wasn't the best, 2nd was awesome - i love how they do the space battles.

Ramping up now to a big battle, but think after so much build up, it's going to be over a bit too quickly :(

Great to see the crew back together at last.

Soldato
After Ep1 was prepared to give it a chance but watching Ep2, definitely not feeling the love. Books are not just under the bus, it backed over them for another go. Way too much Fillip and the Roci seems to be qualifying for radiant mission of the week. The cast come across as discontented and as for Naomi, honestly Dominique Tipper looks seriously ill and ought to be in hospital! They have destroyed her persona totally.

I'm going to keep watching, but they might just as well have called this Bandits In Space not The Expanse!

Associate
This is gonna be way too short
To wrap up huge stories in 4 more episodes.
Shame to end iit like this.
I'll have to get hold of the audiobooks.
My understanding is they didn't want to make the mistake GoT made by trying to wrap everything up in too shorter time. Not every thread will be resolved.

Associate
After Ep1 was prepared to give it a chance but watching Ep2, definitely not feeling the love. Books are not just under the bus, it backed over them for another go. Way too much Fillip and the Roci seems to be qualifying for radiant mission of the week. The cast come across as discontented and as for Naomi, honestly Dominique Tipper looks seriously ill and ought to be in hospital! They have destroyed her persona totally.

I'm going to keep watching, but they might just as well have called this Bandits In Space not The Expanse!

I feel the same about the messed up WOT TV series, bye bye book lore, hello woke propaganda and left-wing politics.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I don't mind the adaption for TV tbh. It's not a big cast to build the books around, but Naomi really does get shouting at the TV to hurry up and get off it :) Same as Burnham, Tilly and the wife off breaking bad :)

Soldato
Anyone else got an issue with the extra video content via xray on amazon?

Basically the first 5 episodes have an extra 5 minute scene after credits role if you press the xray button on your amazon app and go to bonus content but I can't get it to trigger. I've tried on tablet and smart TV, really frustrating me.

Associate
I had trouble on my TV and on the website (yeah show me the extra scenes in a window the size of a postage stamp), I ended up watching them on the prime video app on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom