US: The Flash (2014)

Soldato
OP
UK fans will be pleased to know that The Flash will be airing in the UK on Sky 1 HD. No actual air date as yet. But if it follows the same path of Arrow. Then it will likely start 2-3 weeks after the US.

Permabanned
I will watch the old show 1st (had for years) then when season 1 of the new show is done I will watch it but I do not have high hopes for it TBH.

Soldato
Yeah going to be watching again too, really excited. More excited for arrow though, really really missed arrow.

Soldato
Not got around to watching it yet, but were there many changes? or mostly the same from the leak? My usual site to stream tv shows only has the leak atm so going to have to wait a while or find a different site.

Soldato
Not see Arrow!, but I watched this earlier!! Thought it was quite good!

The only other version of The Flash I've seen (other than on The Big Bang Theory :D ) was the old 90's TV show (thought Mark Hammil was good as one of the Villains!!)

I can see this has quite good potential, and with a JLofA movie on the horizon a good pre-cursor of things in the future!

Soldato
No notable changes. I was hoping there would be. But it's the same. The only extra they added was the preview for next week's episode. Which looks slick!!

hm alright, kinda a shame. Will just wait for next weeks episode I guess. Arrow soon anyway, more excited for that :D

Soldato
I enjoyed it. Looks like the show will be a lot of fun and the cast seems decent. I like that there's a different tone to Arrow.

Associate
Enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would, I hated the guy when they were setting him up in arrow but I warmed up to him a bit here. Now we got the obligatory first episode crossover out of the way I wonder how long they'll hold off doing another.

Back
Top Bottom