US: The Flash (2014)

Soldato
OP
Really enjoyed last night's episode. And I may now have been wrong about who I thought Eddie Thawne is/was/could be. Seems all attention is now turning to Harrison Wells. I mean...just read this article about the possible theories: http://flashtvnews.com/who-is-harrison-wells-theory-circa-10-21-2014/17208

Great way to be introduced to Ronnie Raymond (played by Stephen Amell's cousin, Robbie). I think we will see him in his nuclear man form real soon. ;)

Next week's episode looks impressive. If not for the fact it has Felicity Smoak but also Wentworth Miller as Captain Cold! A live-action Captain Cold, ladies and gents! I cannot wait!!! :D

Soldato
Great way to be introduced to Ronnie Raymond (played by Stephen Amell's cousin, Robbie). I think we will see him in his nuclear man form real soon. ;)

Next week's episode looks impressive. If not for the fact it has Felicity Smoak but also Wentworth Miller as Captain Cold! A live-action Captain Cold, ladies and gents! I cannot wait!!! :D

Yeah I just got done watching the entire season of The Tomorrow People on netflix too, where he is a main character, so was pretty weird seeing him again.

Next week looks great though :D Really enjoying this show so far.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Really enjoyed last night's episode. And I may now have been wrong about who I thought Eddie Thawne is/was/could be. Seems all attention is now turning to Harrison Wells. I mean...just read this article about the possible theories: http://flashtvnews.com/who-is-harrison-wells-theory-circa-10-21-2014/17208

Seriously mate use at the very least spoilers :confused:

Associate
I think Thawne's just there to throw comic book people off the scent tbh and we'll end up with whoever does don the Yellow suit being an amalgam of both comic Zoom characters.

Shame they broke the streak on Wells ominously rising from his wheelchair too, I was hoping every episode would end that way even if it was just to get something from a high shelf :)

Soldato
It's getting a bit tired and only in the 3rd episode.
I get he's supposed to be getting used to his abilities but for what he can already do, the writers sure have made the fastest man alive slow enough to stand still to take a punch just for the sake of the story.

This is the biggest problem with comic book to video form, neglecting all we know for the sake of hurting the(a) main character. Ultimately that also wouldn't make for good TV if he could just step back from a punch or run away every time he's in a fight. But then it doesn't stop him doing that exact thing at the end of an episode to win.

Uh, and that's why meta-humans need other equal meta-humans/aliens in a battle otherwise we have to go off the rest of the story which is still developing.

Still watching the 3rd ep though, doubt I can finish it before work :(

Permabanned
I realy dislike that character Iris West. Its such typical feminists bs. Ok she is his friend and obviously he likes her and she knows that but pretends to be dumb about it and ends up going out with the cop instead. Ok so if that dynamic was not stupid and annoying enough. He goes on to apologize to her all the time and the way she speaks to him is so demeaning and condescending and stupid. She is made out to be some massive prize when she is not even that great.

That character Iris West ruins it for me, i don't know if i can put up with her scenes, to watch this. Ill keep watching for now, but if Iris West gets a lot of scenes then i will have to stop watching it, as i don't think i can put up with seeing this grown man grovel over such a silly girl in such a way.

Soldato
Not a bad first episode but nothing spectacular. I expected it to be stronger given that Arrow is already an established series but it still had that standard 'pilot' feel to it.

Will keep watching though, it has potential.

Soldato
OP
Did you see the dress Felicity was wearing? HOLY HELL!!! :eek: Iris felt threatened! :p

What an episode that was too!! Wentworth was cool as ice as Captain Cold. But that epic scene on the train! HOT DAMN!! THAT ROCKED!!! :D

Tho I am bummed the show is taking a break next week :(

Back
Top Bottom