US: The Flash (2014)

Man of Honour
Am I the only one who wants to punch Black Canary (or whatever her name is now) in the face? Literally the most annoying character in the show.

Somehow she heard Flash coming (isn't he faster than sound?), then turned around in his direction (again is he that slow) and then of course couldn't get up until the last minute.

I agree with the comments above, if the end of the series isn't entirely as predicted I will be shocked.

Soldato
Slowly getting more up to date but really can we not ditch this counciling crap in the show? If iris wasn't about I suspect they wouldn't be doing the crap storyline sub plot.

Also I want killer frost back

HeX

HeX

Soldato
I don't even understand why iris is the team leader... She was an inexperienced low level reporter, and now all of a sudden Team Flash defer to her every command... They've totally Felicity'd her, except she's even worse because she has no relevant skills to even bring to the team!

Soldato
I don't even understand why iris is the team leader... She was an inexperienced low level reporter, and now all of a sudden Team Flash defer to her every command... They've totally Felicity'd her, except she's even worse because she has no relevant skills to even bring to the team!
Aww don't compare to felicity that's an insult to felicity least she brings something to arrow and is useful to the team aswell as being very sexy.

Iris does nothing at all

Soldato
WOW.. I love this show but the conclusion that they draw at the end of the episode was utterly stupid!

So have they forgotten that The Thinker has the ability to look like anyone? So how would they be able to track him and it would completely useless as we all know social media is full of trolls, idiots and lies so surely that would only lead to a huge amount of misinformation??? Oh and he has the power to control technology as well...

HeX

HeX

Soldato
WOW.. I love this show but the conclusion that they draw at the end of the episode was utterly stupid!

So have they forgotten that The Thinker has the ability to look like anyone? So how would they be able to track him and it would completely useless as we all know social media is full of trolls, idiots and lies so surely that would only lead to a huge amount of misinformation??? Oh and he has the power to control technology as well...

Agree, the whole ep was just eye-rollingly bad... I mean... just so so bad.

Soldato
I do love Katee Sackhoff but to be honest her British accent is an utter cringefest!!! Yes, i know that her character is supposed to be all hoytey toytey but my god its terrible..

Associate
I do love Katee Sackhoff but to be honest her British accent is an utter cringefest!!! Yes, i know that her character is supposed to be all hoytey toytey but my god its terrible..
I know, but I kind of like it! And the scene when she's giving Caitlin some friendly advice, clutching her handbag; it's like a psycho version of Mary Poppins! :D

What I've have found really cringe-worthy is the whole Council of Wells bit. Tom Cavanagh's done such a great job with the nuanced differences between the major versions of Harrison Wells, that these ott cliched stereotypes haven't worked

Last edited:
Soldato

She's Dick Van Dyking it, and she knows it. There's no way she isn't doing it on purpose. She's taking the character as seriously as it deserves.

Caporegime
Season finale, things we don't need in what should be one of/the best episodes of the season:
  • Joel & Cecile
  • Their blatant daughter - if they are just going to show her stalk Barry and Iris for the 100th time
  • The shrink
  • Iris
Is that so much to ask?

Back
Top Bottom