US: The Flash (2014)

Soldato
It's so infuriating, that the show could be good, but they keep throwing in these jokey episodes full of super powered inconsistencies.

Also, I see they (they=everyone who makes modern tv) once again confused 'strong female character' with 'smug bi*ch'.

Associate
Terrible episode. As Moonpie2 has said, this could be a great show. It seems like they want to make every show funny/camp.
Unfortunately it just makes it annoying.

Iris really irritated me, normally she doesn't.

Soldato
I've just watched the episode with the nuke going off (sorry, I'm on the UK schedule). It's so annoying that they can do a brilliant episode like this (excepting Iris being the one to accidentally come up with a solution), but they can't keep up that kind of standard throughout. Even the secondary story between Jesse and HR regarding his deceased wife/her mum was wonderfully done.

Caporegime
The writers would keep Cinema Sins going for years.

Dibny gets much too much screen time and they seem be teasing with that random girl at Jitters, completely forgetting about it and then repeating. Legends is at least is fun in its own self aware stupid way.

Soldato
also good that he's got the ability to change his shape. mean we don't have to watch him act serious for the rest of the season

Soldato
Last episode I watched was one where Barry was getting all pissy cause of stretch making jokes oh and vibe dad has got old so powers don't fully work ********.

Annoyingly the villian has become a bore again, his wife realised she is getting her memories wiped.

I'm still sick of iris then I'm not sure why any one would like her anyway

Associate
I've gotta admit I'm in the same boat. Unless they really stick the landing on these last couple of episodes I'm done.

And I really can't see them pulling it off, instead I see it all coming down to some 'power or friendship' moment because Ralph's brain is different thanks to his powers somehow that means unlike the others he's still in there and he fights to the surface just long enough for the good guys to win.

Soldato
naww give up the writes aren't that creative. for me its nailed on that Dovoe's wife is going to end it all. we'll have the classic Barry on his arse along with the rest of the team seconds from death then Doveo's wife will stab him in the back.

Caporegime
Oh look we forgot about the random girl again, lets give her another 20 seconds this week. The revelation at the end of her scene was truly shocking...

Back
Top Bottom