• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury Pro Fiji Owners Thread

Caporegime
The question is Loadsa does it play GTA5 ? i reeeally hope it does:D

I think it'll be stuttering and hitching like on the FX, as same cards just about, but i'll try and sort it out now, as i won't have EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... to put up with. :D

Great score. Your memory isn't really running at 1066 is it?

Memorys @ 2800 (1400Mhz), just fired up CPU-Z. :)

Caporegime
Just ran a Heaven 4 Extreme. :D

Heaven_Furys.jpg

Still could hardly hear them, fantastic coolers :cool:

Nice :) Hope you get on well with them! (Treat them nice. Take them out for a nice seafood dinner)

Running great so far :)

3D Mark 11 :- 23,440

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/10174151

Big thanks to these guys for the quick delivery, and the 2x bags of haribo! :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
GTA V is even worse now, stuttering constantly, if i alt+tab out, go back in, its doing around 13fps, before going up to around 60+ again, where its back to constant stuttering, and just keeps going form 60/70/80/90+, to under 40, before going back up, just up and down. :(

Also now in the game menu, it says ive got 16768832 MB of Vram.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just tried Dying Light, does that use Xfire now ?

When first loads up, have an odd quick flickering on the menu screen, which goes, and i get anywhere from about 57 to 100 fps while playing, seems to run fine, much better than GTA.

EDIT: Grid 2, get flickering on the loading screens (where its going through the text of mph and stuff while loading the tracks and that), and also on the firsrt screen with the grid 2 badge, where you select your profile/save game to load, non during gameplay, runs fast/smooth.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Well, they've arrived! :D

20150814_112441.jpg

I hope ive got better luck with these :p

Welcome and on TROH.:)

The Roll of Honour.

Make Sapphire Tri-X, LoadsaMoney, Link, Date 14/08/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Radox-0, Link, Date 06/08/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, neil473, Link, Date 04/08/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, IainR, Link, Date 01/08/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Mr Evil, Link, Date 22/07/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Nutella33, Link, Date 21/07/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, sothur, Link, Date 17/07/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, Lokken86, Link, Date 17/07/2015
Make Sapphire Tri-X, djtoltec, Link, Date 17/07/2015

To get on the Roll of Honour all you have to do is post a pic with your user name on it of your Fury Pro.

Caporegime
Thanks Kaap. :)

Right, its me primary card thats running @ 2.0, the others @ 3.0, which is where i had me 290, so will have to pop into my BIOS and switch that to PCI-E 3.0 as well.

EDIT: Sorted that, both now @ 3.0

Last edited:
Soldato
Just a thought on GTA5. Is there another launcher other than steam to load the game? If there is id try that. I don't think its an issue with the GPU, more likely the game itself, windows or steam.
I play planetary annihilation using the uber launcher and its so much better than steam.

Caporegime
Just a thought on GTA5. Is there another launcher other than steam to load the game? If there is id try that. I don't think its an issue with the GPU, more likely the game itself, windows or steam.
I play planetary annihilation using the uber launcher and its so much better than steam.

Will have a look, thanks :)

Right, @ PCI-E 3.0 for both cards, i got 20,544 in FS (got 20,341 with one card @ PCI-E 2.0), so that seems sorted. :p

EDIT: Disabled Xfire, quick flickering i get on main menu of Dying Light, not there now, neither is it during the loading of the tracks on Grid 2, or when you go to quit the game, and are on the Grid 2 badge screen :)

Take it those are Xfire issues ?

Not really a problem though, as only get the flicker in DL menu for about 3 seconds, if that, before it goes fine, and only get it during the loading screens of Grid 2, not while actually playing the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom