• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury Pro Fiji Owners Thread

Caporegime
So the only issue your having is gta5 right?

Yes, everything else runs fine. :)

Btw, its probably a yes, but is it normal for my 2nd card to have a single led lit Green after a while, when im doing nothing ?

As noticed it was Green, so fired up Firestrike again, and then it changed to Blue, and then they all lit up Blue.

(im a first time Xfire user :p)

Soldato
Yes, everything else runs fine. :)

Btw, its probably a yes, but is it normal for my 2nd card to have a single led lit Green after a while, when im doing nothing ?

As noticed it was Green, so fired up Firestrike again, and then it changed to Blue, and then they all lit up Blue.

(im a first time Xfire user :p)

I read in one of the reviews that the green light is just to say that AMD's ZeroCore power mode is on, which is basically just to reduce idle power consumption.
I've never seen it on with my 1 card so maybe it's just you're system stopping unnecessary power been pulled from the second card when not gaming?

Caporegime
I read in one of the reviews that the green light is just to say that AMD's ZeroCore power mode is on, which is basically just to reduce idle power consumption.
I've never seen it on with my 1 card so maybe it's just you're system stopping unnecessary power been pulled from the second card when not gaming?

Thought it would be a power saving thing, thanks :)

Associate
Here I am preaching to Loadsa to update his drivers to latest, and myself am sitting with 15.7(non 1) drivers on my win 10 system. You have to laugh at MS. Multibillion dollar company with so many software engineers, and they cannot get so many things right, like placing latest hardware drivers on their update servers :/
When I upgraded to win 10, drivers got downgraded from 15.7.1 to 15.7 :( I kept forgetting to check the version until today when I rebooted the system and driver update popped up :D Damn you MS.

Loadsa, yes, that green LED is Zero Core active, its in the manual. I am sure everyone RTFM, no? :D

Soldato
No its not :p you forget this e-penis thing dangling down bellow on every gaming/hardware enthusiast :p

Not to mention, running 4k with everything on ultra and still getting 60+ fps in most everything is nice ;) Then again the Fury isn't too far behind. The AIO is pretty much what swung me to the X, running xfire with fans makes one card very hot =(

Caporegime
Loadsa, yes, that green LED is Zero Core active, its in the manual. I am sure everyone RTFM, no? :D

Nope, just slapped em in :p

Out of interest, does the Tri-X switch off its fans upto a certain temperature?

Yup, they don't come on until they reach 50 degrees, although don't know why they just couldn't have them running all the time, seeing as how quiet they are anyway :p, fantastic coolers on them, im really impressed, a single card must be absolutely silent :)

Caporegime
Nope, just slapped em in :p

Yup, they don't come on until they reach 50 degrees, although don't know why they just couldn't have them running all the time, seeing as how quiet they are anyway :p, fantastic coolers on them, im really impressed, a single card must be absolutely silent :)

Great, thanks for the info m8 :D :cool:

Permabanned
Not to mention, running 4k with everything on ultra and still getting 60+ fps in most everything is nice ;) Then again the Fury isn't too far behind. The AIO is pretty much what swung me to the X, running xfire with fans makes one card very hot =(

How much more successful do you think the release would have been if they had released a Fury X Tri-X as well as or instead of the AIO model.

Back
Top Bottom