The Grand Tour

OcUK Staff
That's great. Perhaps you'd have enjoyed it even more on a bike :)

Never had a problem in cars as done it in M3, Mustang and SVR, the narrow roads were never an issue just use common sense and make use of passing points.

Visibility is so good we were able to pilot the Mustangs at some insane speeds without issue, was fabulous fun.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Crap special. Felt more like an extended VT than a dedicated special with a purpose.

Did laugh at the bit where Clarkson burnt his hands on the hot surfaces though :)

OcUK Staff
What I can say is the off roading in the race trucks they did doing the huge jumps is huge fun as I’ve done that on that track in Vegas too.

It’s such immense fun it’s crazy and the landing as they said is surprisingly comfortable, I’ve got video clip of me doing one of the jumps on my Instagram with Roman (der8auer) from Caseking we had huge fun there and literally kept the place open to the point we were doing it in darkness with all the spotlights on, was such an incredible day. Highly recommend it!

Last edited:
Soldato
We just went out in to the desert in buggies (smaller ones than these) when I went to Vegas, no track or anything. I almost flipped it arse over nose :D

Back
Top Bottom