The Grand Tour

• Thread starter Thread starter LiE
  • Start date Start date
Need to ditch the American and brain crash rubbish.

On the plus side the SIARPC section used to be about 12 minutes wasted that you couldn't skip, the brain crash is only a minute and you can just tab forward the stream a bit... The American was good for the first episode, got pretty tired of him after that.

I know it's probably been mentioned but I loved Hammonds dig at TG when driving past the Cenotaph saying "that's where we remember those who lost their lives fighting for this country. Slowing down here. Showing some respect...."

Classic!

Best one so far by miles.... but then I like Fords ..... though I'd much prefer it to be a car show rather than the stupid "challenges" they do..... the yank seemed to be cornering with a trailing throttle in the RS..... wrong, get on the power earlier....

I for that episode the best one so far. Even the stupid setup jokes weren't too bad. Maybe the good bits made the bad bits more palletable.
Didn't mind the celebrity either.

I have to say, I'm ever so slightly envious of James May getting to drive that Le Mans Ferrari P3, one of the top five most stunningly beautiful cars ever created.

kPzyuGi.jpg

I'd give my right nut to drive that.

Back
Top Bottom