The GTR is dead! Long live the cryptolambo!

Soldato
You can 100% daily a Huracan

Have either of you guys driven or passenger in one on UK roads? I am sure on a track it feels very compliant, but my experience on a road it was a very firm ride, the seats feel like they don’t have much cushion/padding to them.

Which is great as for an occasional weekend car but I think I’d be having weekly sessions at the chiropractor if it was a daily.

The R8 or 458 is much more comfortable to be in. Even the ride an aventador is more comfy.

I’m not disputing the gearbox and other aspects of the car. Purely how it feels being sat in it as your moving on the road. It’s obvious the DSG is superior to e-gear.

Man of Honour
My R8 isn't comfy as normal R8's as it has fixed dampers.

My GT3 was a daily, 20K in 14 months and that would make the Lambo feel like an S Class.

It's a subjective thing, but you get used to it and put up with it if you're a petrol head who likes driving.

Soldato
My R8 isn't comfy as normal R8's as it has fixed dampers.

Try an R8 GT with the GT bucket seats and tell me you’d get used to it on a daily basis. So uncomfortable for anything longer than 15 mins.

If I had an R8 GT (I do have a soft spot for them) - swap them for RS4 Recaro style seats. I guess these are what you have and the difference in comfort is unbelievable.

Man of Honour
Try an R8 GT with the GT bucket seats and tell me you’d get used to it on a daily basis. So uncomfortable for anything longer than 15 mins.

If I had an R8 GT (I do have a soft spot for them) - swap them for RS4 Recaro style seats. I guess these are what you have and the difference in comfort is unbelievable.
I have and I had a GT3 with full buckets for 20K miles...

46739891142_d25b5bfcb2_b.jpg

Fixed, upright and only moved forwards and backwards, that was it.

Last edited:
Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
It seems I have sold at just the right time, in the last couple of weeks the bottom end of the GTR market has been groaning, and good cars around my age and mileage are swapping sub 30k. Can see early models swapping hands mid twenties by the end of the year now.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Hey all!

Busy busy day :)

First off to see @ScoobyDoo69 and collect some GoPros :D

Next up, the gtr cartel boys wanted to have some fun, so we had a meet up and some dragy runs.

i.php

i.php

Anyone feel like the "Prey" is being eyed up :D:D:eek:

i.php

i.php

Contender! Go! Gladiator Go!

After that a trip up to ocuk to have a hoon with Gibbo :)

i.php

i.php

We found a tunnel...

Back
Top Bottom