• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

HAHAHAHAHA, hopefully this isn't pushing it in terms of rules.

But Genova Speck have 10 ACX 2.0's coming in today, 25 mins left to order one to secure delivery for next day...

BUT, at £700!!!! Are they mad! They have no chance shifting them at that price.

I Wouldn't be suprised if the stock shifts to be honest

HAHAHAHAHA, hopefully this isn't pushing it in terms of rules.

But Genova Speck have 10 ACX 2.0's coming in today, 25 mins left to order one to secure delivery for next day...

BUT, at £700!!!! Are they mad! They have no chance shifting them at that price.

Another company to stay clear of....

The shameless gouging that goes on here is pretty disappointing. I mean £699 for the ACX, in the US it's $699 from the egg. The sad thing is people with no patience will still pay the prices which rewards the Gouging.

Last edited:
Agnes....looks like another disappointing day for us

And on that note!

Cancelling, I can't wait around for ever sadly.

Tis a shame as sods law I'd like see that the delivery comes in on Monday. But truth be told. I don't want any more ifs or buts. I'm going to a competitor who has promised if I order before Monday, I will get one at the end of next week at the latest.

EVGA rep needs to be torn a new one, who has clearly lied. I hope OcUK post some open answers into this as it's a real mess and people are moving away from OcUK as a result.

Good luck Agnes. how long the process of cancelling take ? would take another few days before get money back too ?

Yea, I got money so it's not like I'll need to wait for the money to come back in.

As for OcUK. I think 3 days? Working days? Couldn't care less, just want my money back. Not lies.

OcUK will always have my business, but never again for pre ordering items. Never again.

@Rossuk89 thats a great choice but its already long queue backlog of that model

When I ordered on the phone they said that 18 Gigabyte G1's had been ordered so I'm 19th in the queue. Hopefully they get enough in Tuesday's delivery.

They had 70+ people waiting for the ACX so I would have gotten the Gigabyte way before the ACX since I was 50th in the queue :eek:

When I ordered on the phone they said that 18 Gigabyte G1's had been ordered so I'm 19th in the queue. Hopefully they get enough in Tuesday's delivery.

They had 70+ people waiting for the ACX so I would have gotten the Gigabyte way before the ACX since I was 50th in the queue :eek:

I like the G1, and I had a windforce 3x rev2 780 from gigabyte as my last card. Loved it, coil whine was a DEVIL though, anything that slightly worked the GPU caused it to howl like mad. Which has made me go back to EVGA.

And on that note!

Cancelling, I can't wait around for ever sadly.

Tis a shame as sods law I'd like see that the delivery comes in on Monday. But truth be told. I don't want any more ifs or buts. I'm going to a competitor who has promised if I order before Monday, I will get one at the end of next week at the latest.

EVGA rep needs to be torn a new one, who has clearly lied. I hope OcUK post some open answers into this as it's a real mess and people are moving away from OcUK as a result.

its a ****ing joke like.

I like the G1, and I had a windforce 3x rev2 780 from gigabyte as my last card. Loved it, coil whine was a DEVIL though, anything that slightly worked the GPU caused it to howl like mad. Which has made me go back to EVGA.

I have no idea what coil whine is like since I've never had a good GPU before, I use headphones/speakers anyway so a bit of noise isn't a big deal to me.

I have no idea what coil whine is like since I've never had a good GPU before, I use headphones/speakers anyway so a bit of noise isn't a big deal to me.

Ah, if you do get it chap, install 'RTSS' from Guru3D. It has several cool features. All of which I disable unless I want to see pc usage in game.

But, the main use I have for it is setting the fps lock to 62fps (60hz monitor and plasma). So the GPU never renders more than it needs, thus, drastically reducing coil whine. Unless it's being maxed out in usage by some particularly tough games.

Yea, I got money so it's not like I'll need to wait for the money to come back in.

As for OcUK. I think 3 days? Working days? Couldn't care less, just want my money back. Not lies.

OcUK will always have my business, but never again for pre ordering items. Never again.

Man I'm with you, I stopped pre-ordering from OC quite a while back when I was trying to get my mouse mat.
They take the money straight away but after that the dates kept changing and it was about a month later that I finally got tired and asked for a refund which took an age to come through. I don't understand how any company can make you wait for a refund on a pre order, especially when they don't even have that item in stock!
Anyway hopefully you find a card man, there's a good deal in the MM too.

Back
Top Bottom