• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

yea i posted that in just to make you guys smile ha ha.....a touch of nostalgia !

i returned it to Stock after this and got used to the noise fairly quickly, i have to say that it's a fantastic card...it hasn't blue screened once

Really weird problem.

Tried playing the original Crysis at 4K and the GPU usage dropped down to 40%, Same with Crysis Warhead and Crysis 2, All locked at 40% GPU usage and 30FPS and never change no matter the screen activity.

All other games run great :confused:

Really weird problem.

Tried playing the original Crysis at 4K and the GPU usage dropped down to 40%, Same with Crysis Warhead and Crysis 2, All locked at 40% GPU usage and 30FPS and never change no matter the screen activity.

All other games run great :confused:

Check the games' monitor refresh rate? Especially in the ini file. I use to have that as in issue on my old 3440x1440 monitor in some games.

Check the games' monitor refresh rate? Especially in the ini file. I use to have that as in issue on my old 3440x1440 monitor in some games.

Tried looking for it and cannot find it, Still doing a google search for a possible tweak.

You using HDMI?

Nope, DP.

Another user video for you Kaap.

The slightly old but still very fun World In Conflict at 3840x2160 maximum settings including AA :)

Oh and I've checked out the audio skipping and I haven't a clue what's causing this, The video before uploaded to YouTube is flawless, It's YouTube that's messing it up somehow :(

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.80GHZ
GPU: GTX Titan X @ 1400/8000
Drivers: 352.94 iCafe

Last edited:
Although the 980 Ti stings a bit, it was nice to have all this performance for past couple months. Like for like I don't think it's worth the extra cost though. If I'm honest though even if I had known the performance of the Ti I would have still picked up a Titan X as I like to try them all.

Now just have to wait and see what AMD offer. If it beats the TX I will give this card to my boys and move to the red team. I hope AMD can compete, Nvidia are laughing all the way to the bank right now.

Kind of glad I waited but for my resolution (7860x1440) I'm still kind of drawn toward the 12GB in the Titan.

Need to see some widescreen benchmarks and VRAM numbers for the Ti.

Back
Top Bottom