• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

I realise this but if they're not going to stock it they won't be losing out.

Seems a little pendantic

I don't understand it either, Seems very immature to me IMO.

People will just look elsewhere if it's not in stock here anyway.

Why don't Nvidia allow partners to release different versions of the TX like they have done for the 980Ti?

The Titans are Nvidias Halo products so they want them to stay the way they are design wise.

PC hasn't been on for a week as the noise of the pump drives me potty, and the new one hasn't been delivered yet.

So this morning I thought I'd fire it up and get Batman downloaded as well as the new drivers as I really want to play it this evening.

Problem after problem. :mad:

First GeForce Experience, although open, shows no GUI which persists after reboot. So I figure I'll download it manually.

eNMfc31.png

Both Chrome and IE, notice the lack of dropdowns. Now downloading it from GeForce.com at about 128kb/s.

And now my Sonos App on the PC is crashing. Great start to the day.

To you guys waiting for the hybrid cooler, I emailed Evga to ask for timeframe for stock.
Here is their reply.

Hello Nick,

I am afraid at the moment we do not have a delivery day for that item so I think this is at least going to take weeks if not a month or two. Generally we do allow to also install cooling solutions from third party companys too. NZXT and others do offer equal cooling solutions.

Regards,

I'm a single card user and so are the majority so I can't understand why there's a massive consensus that nVidia have better drivers, they release SLI profiles more regularly but the Batman ones are broken...

There's new Batman drivers.

I had infinitely more issues with AMD compared to Nvidia. Single cards and Crossfire, more Crossfire I admit but still. SWTOR for example is a stuttering mess on AMD single cards, as is Titanfall.

It'll be a long time before I consider another AMD car. YMMV.

Lots of people have tried them, I guess you didn't read the known issues part as well:

 [SLI, Batman: Arkham Knights] With a 4K display, a TDR occurs after the in-game
resolution is toggled and the application is exited. [200116725]
 [SLI, Batman: Arkham Knights] Heavy flickering occurs in game after Alt+Tab if SLI is
enabled. [200116723]
 [SLI, Batman: Arkham Knights] Severe stuttering seen, especially in indoor scenes,
when the game is running at 4K resolution and NVIDIA Gameworks settings are
turned on. [200116722]
 [SLI, Batman: Arkham Knights] Random flickering occurs in the game if SLI is
enabled. [200116717]
 [GM206, SLI, Batman: Arkham Knights] Stuttering occurs and performance drops
after shadow quality settings are toggled. [200116694]
 [GK180, SLI, Batman: Arkham Knights] When SLI is enabled, a crash points to ntdll.dll shortly after the game is exited. [200116717]

Back
Top Bottom