• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Man of Honour
Yeah I'm loving it so far dude! It's making my LG 3440x1440p take a back seat...
The ultra wide just looks tiny now lol!

With 60Hz set up and running 4k resolution on some games using my Titan X so far has been phenomenal!

I am not disappointed in the least! ;)

How are you finding going from super wide back to 16:9? I have to be honest, when I sent my LG back for repair and I gamed on my Dell 27" I hated 16:9. Super wide for me just seems to feel a lot better.

Associate
How are you finding going from super wide back to 16:9? I have to be honest, when I sent my LG back for repair and I gamed on my Dell 27" I hated 16:9. Super wide for me just seems to feel a lot better.

I think the 40" size and 3840x2160 resolution has overcome any ultra-wide loss so far... :D
I do prefer Titanfall in 21:9 mode though.. :)
But I can switch between to two so it's best of both worlds luckily! ;)

Soldato
Anyone know if Enzotech Ramcoolers would make any difference to the heat the memory gives off ?

Also how much of a difference would the EVGA TX backplate make to the top side cooling

Associate
Anyone with backplates tested the back under load with one of these bad boys

20150706_181446.jpg

I'm just curious as to what temps you saw

Back
Top Bottom