The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you enjoying the game ?

I done the Tutorial a couple of weeks ago. Didn't really know what to make of it. Last night I created the server and had my first "real" go of the game where there is no handholding. And I still don't know what to make of it. I went in just to test it out for five minutes but ended up playing for almost an hour and in that time, I didn't do much of anything. I picked up some sticks, some rocks and some flint. Got attacked by a chicken and spent ages trying to use the bench to chisel out a handle. It really is a game where you are just learning the skills needed to craft the town.

I am finding it interesting. But I do wonder when I get the basics right. How much fun it will really be when I have to chisel out more handles, or make more bows, hammers, tools or whatever. Will it become a grind?

If it's a Quest 2 server i'd be interested in joining in

Sorry, didn't see your post until now. Yeah, it's a Quest 2 server. Just me playing on the server at the moment. Hoping that some of the other guys here buy it and can some more people involved.

It's invite only, or friends only, can't remember.

Right does Rec Royale require any punching? My finger is still abit sketchy from when i fractured it playing fitXR or whatever it was i was playing lol.

Grenade launcher is tricky like that, very powerful, but if you only carry two weapons, it's easy to run out of ammo on your second weapon.

Equally, that was your first time, so not that bad! The sights are actually useful, and the reason I prefer the laser guns is I find it easier to adjust my aim since I can just track where the last shot went, and reloading isn't that much of a pain for me, since I tend to just do it all the time!

Apologies Guys, was looking forward to trying some Rec Royale. I don't like Battle Royale games, but, was hoping that VR versions would change my mind.

I got called out on an emergency at work and didn't have time to post that I wouldn't make it.

Apologies Guys, was looking forward to trying some Rec Royale. I don't like Battle Royale games, but, was hoping that VR versions would change my mind.

I got called out on an emergency at work and didn't have time to post that I wouldn't make it.

No worries mate. As I've said, I've never been a big fps/royale fan simply because my fine mouse movements and reaction times with it aren't good enough, but in VR it's a lot more natural and enjoyable for me. I think the practice in Jumbotron has helped!

No worries mate. As I've said, I've never been a big fps/royale fan simply because my fine mouse movements and reaction times with it aren't good enough, but in VR it's a lot more natural and enjoyable for me. I think the practice in Jumbotron has helped!

From what I've seen in the other games, you will do really well in rec royale Melmac

I'm a fps fan always have been but in VR it's weired to me.
Need a bigger room, then maybe I can play properly

Sounds good guys. I don't really care if I am good at it or not, as long as it's fun to play and We can have a bit of a laugh.

Shi, It's time to build that big VR only play space!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom