The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Sounds good to me. I quite enjoyed being the rogue character. King of the runaways! Also quite handy for finding health potions and stocking gold and chests before descending.

Soldato
OP
There are a few among us copies about, rec room etc, I wonder how well they compare. It's a fairly simple game, so i could easily imagine it's been replicated fairly accurately. Definitely would be a fun game to play though! Might need more than the usual 4.

Soldato
OP
I should be on Monday. We did finish Demeo, unless we want another run at the rat king, think I fancy something else then back to demeo later.

Might be able to make Sunday, but I don't know.

Soldato
OP
Just played a couple of After the Fall missions with 2 randoms and a bot, lots of fun. Definitely interested in playing more and would be happy to have it as a hangout game.

Soldato
OP
There's definitely a difference between the two, but in terms of gameplay, I'm more than happy with the standalone. Think I might use standalone for tonight, since it'll save on bandwidth.

Soldato
OP
Oh for After the Fall is there a Tutorial I have to play through first? Or can I just start the game straight away? And How will we find each other in game??

You can befriend players in game, and invite them into a party. There is a very short tutorial, maybe loadup 5 minutes before. Then it does want you to do 5 quests, just introducing you to the areas, so we can simply do the missions in that order anyway, and return to base each time for you to proceed to the next one.

Soldato
OP
Let me guess, last place for the score? Hopefully that means I got the discs, though if it was blue, then it's probably a duplicate. Need to start trying harder levels to get the purples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom