The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
That was awesome!

Isle of the lost skull is an excellent level, and I love the mechanic to keep you playing after you die. Definitely be happy to play through that again.

Soldato
OP
Working out that parrying is actually a thing is useful. One weapon parrying, the other sweeping for the kills.

EDIT - Oh, and Mel, we have to play rec royale! you're a sniper!

Soldato
OP
So to get involved in the recroom fun what do i need to do?

Ive downloaded it on my quest but not launched it yet, do you create a recroom account and add people via that?

You will need to register a rec room account, and find us as friends in rec room. On Oculus, my username is RugbyRaggs so feel free to add me on that too. I don't think you can find oculus friends in rec room, but i could easily be wrong about that (I probably am).

EDIT - Same name in Rec room I believe, I think the other regulars here also use the same names.

Soldato
That was awesome!

Isle of the lost skull is an excellent level, and I love the mechanic to keep you playing after you die. Definitely be happy to play through that again.

:D

coz its hard so they have continues

liked that one a lot actually

Yeah Guys, that was a really fun level. Tough, but the continue option was great!! Shame it's only 3 players.

I loved the guns. They were a great addition. However throwing the bottles was a bit of a faff, especially the explosive ones. You were as liable to blow yourself up as any of the mobs.

However, I did enjoy the way ShiWarrior kept killing himself by simply picking the bottles up. :p He didn't know his own strength!! :cry:

Working out that parrying is actually a thing is useful. One weapon parrying, the other sweeping for the kills.

EDIT - Oh, and Mel, we have to play rec royale! you're a sniper!

That method worked well. Except sometimes when the hits missed for some reason and the guy you thought you killed, stabs you in the back!!

haha, no, no, I am definitely not a sniper. Pretty useless at sniper in pancake games, but, that's a million times better than what I am like in VR games. I saw yourself and Shi Warrior pull of some pretty amazing shots too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom