The Happy thread - Positive posts only :-)

I've just booked two-thirds of October off. Break up on the 3rd and don't come back until the 23rd!

Not abroad or anything. It's my old hobby of clubbing from the late 1990s and 2000s, and a lot of the 90s dance franchises have suddenly stepped back up. So clubbing is now a thing for me again in 2023 for us 40-somethings so I don't feel out of place. The time booked off means that I can treat clubbing as city/hotel breaks up and down the country.

I was worried one of my new corals was dying as when I checked it the other morning while half asleep it looked brown, but today it seems happy again :)

So I can now go on holiday for a few days without worrying. Looks like good weather on the south coast for a beach day tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Yep have fun at the beach - compressed summer is officially tomorrow - can't get to the beach so the pool will have to stand in, may try Sherringham on Saturday (is it safe).

Shaved it came back still a happy boy.

Had my goodness delivered from ocuk time to build. kids in bed.

Last edited:
Sat in the comfy chair drinking coffee overlooking the garden and telling myself good job on the lawn last night. Really should switch the laptop on.

Day two of. Esme has announced its still her birthday today until Monday lol. Big coffee from the gaggia and the sun is out.

I have a tiny bit of work to do on in Autodesk ACC followed by a day of getting ready to travel north when the missus gets in at 15:30

Love my job, but it's been bedlam since Xmas so just the thought of faffing about at home doing boring stuff for the day, away from the office is bliss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom