The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

1_20.jpg

Left 4 dead :)

I find it amusing how people are getting annoyed when someone is asking what the game is, and yet can't add the little piece of text to mention what the game is. Is it hard for someone to add the name of the game?

I find it amusing how people are getting annoyed when someone is asking what the game is, and yet can't add the little piece of text to mention what the game is. Is it hard for someone to add the name of the game?

Is it so hard to scroll up and see other pics of the same game with the name included, or rmb and properties which often (well sometimes now that I see it, what do you guys do to your filenames lol :p ?) gives away the .exe ?

I mostly post the game names but I find it odd why people ask about games like Mirror's Edge or Saints Row 2. It's not as if those games are unknown, it's not like someone posts pics of a less popular game like port royale 2, some ages old dos game, space empires v, etc... It's a game which has been coming and anticipated for a long time...

lol what how where?

anyway have you UPGRADED to intel n nvidia yet :p

You only started playing GOW again after seeing me play it in my XFire sig :p:)

I had a inlet P4 1.8Ghz 256MB Ram 36GB-HD with an NV card in it up until last week...so there :p
I hope i can hook up with you on multi player & CurbStomp you :D

Live Final8ty

Last edited:
Flight Simulator 2004 +Mods

Did a flight from Heathrow to Zurich. The game crashed my computer on final and I messed up most of the screenshots, but these ones came out good.

EGLL RWY 27L, turning left and following the dover SID.

md11egll27ldvrsidif5.jpg

And decending into Switzerland, spotted two big stacks of clouds, dont know the real names for them but they were thunderstorms, took ages to take this shot. Some pretty strong tubulance as well, the wings were wobbling all over the place, looked very cool.

md11dec3fv5.jpg

And heres another from departing, you can see how the rest of the screens ended up after I scrolled in paint and forgot to reset it :/.

md11egll27ldvrsid2zh2.jpg

I had to pause for a few seconds to let the textures load, I need more ram :(... could probably squeeze some more out of my CPU if I got some as well!

Mods seen in the pics:

Active Sky 6.5
Ultimate Terrain Europe
Ground Environment Pro
PMDG MD-11

Edit: Not really that femilier with London but I opened up google map and had a mooch, marked some of the places you can see in the above image, check it out.

Last edited:
I like the look of clear sky but every time I try to play it crashes. The first one was quite stable after it had been out for 6 months.

Yeah I've always liked the Stalker style/engine. FO3 would have looked better on it, not saying FO3 looks bad I just think the Stalker games suit a nuclear fallout/everything knackered kind of scenario. :p

Back
Top Bottom