The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Jesus wept, how hard is it to name your games? You spent a few minutes taking the screen, uploading it and embedding in the forum, but can't write one or two ***ing words?

It's easy to work it out just by looking at the image links.

For instance, the second image you quote is this:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8449/71147420lx1.png

So that's clearly the well-known game "71147420lx1"...One of my favourites!

Those are obviously Brothers in Arms and Saints Row 2 though...

It's not like both games have been posted the first time in the thread ( well idk about bro's in arms but iirc tehre were some pics on the earlier pages, while SR2 has been posted recently.).

Last edited:
It's easy to work it out just by looking at the image links.
For instance, the second image you quote is this:
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8449/71147420lx1.png
So that's clearly the well-known game "71147420lx1"...One of my favourites!

Jesus wept, how hard is it to name your games? You spent a few minutes taking the screen, uploading it and embedding in the forum, but can't write one or two ***ing words?

These games have been posted in this thread and other threads many times. They are also recent games. Anyone who plays the latests games with half a brain will know what games they are. I didn't expect there would be people so dense in here. In future I will remember to add game titles to my images for you special people.

NOT!

Smiley for the special people in here: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Take care x

These games have been posted in this thread and other threads many times. They are also recent games. Anyone who plays the latests games with half a brain will know what games they are. I didn't expect there would be people so dense in here. In future I will remember to add game titles to my images for you special people.

NOT!

Smiley for the special people in here: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Take care x

Calm down and grow up.

Those are obviously Brothers in Arms and Saints Row 2 though...

It's not like both games have been posted the first time in the thread ( well idk about bro's in arms but iirc tehre were some pics on the earlier pages, while SR2 has been posted recently.).

The second one is quite obviously Saints Row 2. I can't think of anything else it could even be.

These people have brains, it seems others are lacking.

Calm down and grow up.

You and Uvmain should calm down. Crying over missing game titles.

The second one is quite obviously Saints Row 2. I can't think of anything else it could even be.

I've no idea what Saints Row 2 looks like, as I've no interest in GTA style games. I honestly thought it was one of the older GTA games, like Vice City or something.

I could post some screens from my MAME games - just because I like them and know what they are doesn't go for everyone. We all like different games, and this thread is a very good way to introduce people to games they've never played - which isn't going to happen when they've no idea what game the image portrays.

It's really not that hard to write two words, in order to appease 'special' people like myself.

sr2pc2009011017005796rp4.jpg

Another SR2 pic to show how terrible it looks and runs :(.

I've no idea what Saints Row 2 looks like, as I've no interest in GTA style games. I honestly thought it was one of the older GTA games, like Vice City or something.

If you have no interest in these type of games, why bother to complain about the post having no title?
If I had no interest in a picture in this thread, I would've just ignored it.

If you have no interest in these type of games, why bother to complain about the post having no title?.

That's right, you're the only person in this thread to have left the game title out. There are a jillion other pics, of games I might like, that also go unnamed.
How is this so hard to understand? All I'm asking for is three seconds of extra effort when posting, to give the image some context.

Have a screencap from TF2 to keep the thread loosely on topic:

had to highly compress this just to get it on imageshack lol was 6MB

Crysis 1600x1200 (got download monitor driver for 1900x1200 for EA games? :/)
Very High All 2AA
my.php

my.php
my.php
crysis2009-01-1918-31-36-93.jpg

my.php

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom