The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Homeworld 2

host1.jpg

host2.jpg

host3.jpg

host4.jpg

host5.jpg

No real time or effort put into these pics as it's a dead old one now, but it can be absolutely immense and I'm loving playing it for the first time years after I bought it :D
Completed Homeworld a few times now but for some reason I never bothered with 2?? Glad I have now :D

Day of Defeat: Source is probably one of my favourite online shooters come to think of it. I haven't played it in ages, but when I do, I always seem to have a really good time.

Yeah same here, been playing it quite a lot over the last week or so. ;)

dod2.jpg

And i love getting in this really dark house and drop as many of 'em as i can before they figure out what is going on. I usually get 5 or 6. :D

dod3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the positive comments on my screenshots, its appreciated. I thought the same way about a year ago, didn't think I could get FSX looking as good as some of the screenshots I saw. But tbh, it doesn't take that much to get FSX looking good, most hardware nowadays can cope with making FSX look like that. Just have to keep the AI down a bit cause that what eats up the FPS.

And Griff is correct, that's Alderney, one of the best addon sceneries I have seen in FSX, truely remarkable and the most amazing thing, hardly any hit on FPS compared to the default FSX version of it! :)

Dod is one of those games I don't play for about a month or two then I load it up for a bash and end up starting playing it again. The same maps and same classes/guns/game modes mean I usually have to have a break from it. Its been the same for too long now and I doubt valve will put anymore time into it

Rocket class = most useless thing ever! What a novelty that is. Its funny getting double kills with it but on a whole its a pretty stupid weapon I reckon. If there tanks like in battlefield 2 then sure thing but I really think they should only be used in an objective mode like in the previous game. Jadg used to have the rocket launcher for blowing up tanks and that was fun. The machine pistol and carbine are decent enough weapons in specific circumstances but you only get 2/3 mags in the gun which is a bit lame.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom