The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

If you pirate games then fair enough that's between you & your conscience, but we do NOT want it on these forums as per the rules. If you cannot follow this simple instruction then please do not post on these forums. This is not up for discussion so end of.

Easy, I bet even the snowdog can follow that :D

Please, post ''some users'' next time, I'm sure the majority doesn't mind at all.
The moderators will do their job so why make a fuss out of it before they come online ?

I'm not sure what you'd know about the majority any more than I would :)

And this is as much my community as it is yours. Whilst i'm a member here, and appreciate the way it's run, then i'll do my part to see that the community remains in shape. Whilst you (they) reserve the right to excercise your (their) Pro-Piracy views here, i reserve the right to condemn it. If that's an alien concept, then perhaps a discussion forum isn't your forte :)

I don't think i'm a mod. I think i'm an active member of a community I enjoy to be a part of. It's as much my responsibility to uphold the values of this place as it is the mods, so i'll continue to do so regardless of what you're tired of ;)

Anyways. Screenshots pls.

Please respect the thread title and keep to the topic! :P

98174443.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom