The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Stalker looks tasty, but when it was out I couldn't get into it, is there some kind of easy guide to follow for the initial 3 hours of play or so ?

Also how would it run at 1920x1080, on a 3.2ghz quad, 6gb ram and a gtx260? I recall it didn't ran too great on my 8800 and dual core...

Stalker looks tasty, but when it was out I couldn't get into it, is there some kind of easy guide to follow for the initial 3 hours of play or so ?

Also how would it run at 1920x1080, on a 3.2ghz quad, 6gb ram and a gtx260? I recall it didn't ran too great on my 8800 and dual core...

It would run great on your rig. It is true that you are very underpowered at the beginng of the game. You just have to presevere until you get at least the shotgun and better yet the assault rifle. It is a challenging but very rewarding game.

Looks good, how does it play? Never go round to playing the first one.

I am on act 3 now. The first act was very linear and kinda dull, but it picked up in act 2, and I am quite enjoying act 3 so far. It is a linear shooter, but I understand that it becomes a little more open later on.

Some more Anno 1404 screenshots..

screenshot0000-1.jpg

screenshot0001-1.jpg

screenshot0002-1.jpg

screenshot0003-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom