The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Resident Evil 5 benchmark 4200x1024
SoftTH_RE5DX9_000002560328.jpg

Last edited:
Few more Far Cry 2, i'm having a problem with the resolution. Sometimes the game runs at 1680x1050 no problems, then other times it launches at 1440x900 then gets upscaled to 1680x1050 instead :confused:

I found that happened to me if I was alt-tabbing out of the game, it would restore back into a lower res.

I don't play online but I do play over LAN and have no problems. Did you copy over the file or just edit the original?

But if you keep playing with the same people, just tell them to edit the file.

I did not have the file originally at all. In fact I didn't even have a data/ini folder so I made one for the camera fix...

But yeah I play with 1 mate only really but he's a pc noob and I tried making him apply the fix too but he failed :p. I'm prolly visiting him over the weekend so that should do it.

I do actually get version mismatches every now and again, I thought it was possibly due to the custom maps we use, but I don't know.

From today:

Crappy Fraps jpg compression.

generals200907161459275.jpg

Is it worth playing if I like Call of Duty? because some people say if I like Call of Duty, I might not necessarily like Brothers in Arms. Not sure why, maybe because I might be disappointed? I don't know.

Well Its more of a tactical shooter than call of duty,this is based more on tactics than just going around and blowing peoples heads off,have you played rainbow 6 vegas or any of the rainbow 6 games,its kinda similiar to that.

Some Emergency 4 love. Considering what I do for a living I think I must be loosing it. :o

Em4-1.jpg

NeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeNaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Em4-2.jpg

Shiny Fire Engines..

EM4-3.jpg

Em4-5.jpg

A riot gone a bit wrong...

Last edited:
... Plus bear in mind the ground scenery, there is plenty of freeware but again, most of it payware, but this is only if you want to ground to look better then default FSX. Take Alderney for instance, it cost £15 but if you look at the pictures I took a few posts back, you can see it is well worth it.

You paid. For a bit of scenary? An it's hardly state of the art is it?

Virtua Tennis 2009

Virtua-Tennis-2009-2009-07-18-13-52-59-41.jpg

Anti-Aliasing is non existant in this game. I've turned it on in game, nothing. I've forced it through CCC, nothing. :(

Heres some 200% crops.
Virtua-Tennis-2009_jaggies.jpg
Virtua-Tennis-2009_jaggies2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom