The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Something that i'm working on, that took a ridiculous amount of time just to get to this stage!

CharSelect.gif

The actual images weren't even done by me!

Last edited:
pieplough: its a pleasure, glad you enjoy the shots.

titaniumx3: yes and no, if we are talking about a single engined prop, like a cesna yes, if we are talking a jetliner then no. Also, like someone else mentioned, if you skip all the preflight checks, avoid ATC, neglect navigation and weather checks then yes, but without those, you better be flying somewhere far away from any civilization, in good weather and pray that your plane is in mint condition.

Flying a simple single engined prop is not much different then driving a car, if you never have driven a car before but you use a simulator to get used to the principles, then you will learn how to drive a real car much easier and quicker, same as a flight simulator to a real plane.

@BaDBoY_uK : How did you get an Audi R8 in there?. Some sort of mod I presume?. :cool:

Yeah. It didn't take long for me to mod GTA4. Maybe once I got to Manhatten and realised that I could have Audi R8s, Lambos and Ferraris everywhere. I am always stealing one from the rich area's Ferrari showroom haha

Back
Top Bottom