The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

A couple from TF2:

tf2.jpg

tf21.jpg

to be a new game, not an update called new game :) i loved l4d so you cant call me hater.. :] im just saying it doesn't have enough in my eyes to be called a new game for me it's l4d 1.5 with a price tag of a new game :o it's kinda the same as cs1.6 compared to CSS :) new gfx and same game play... :p

Then would you be happy paying monthly to play L4D if they updated it?

Content costs money, Valve supporting their games after to such a high level doesn't come cheap.

Then would you be happy paying monthly to play L4D if they updated it?

Content costs money, Valve supporting their games after to such a high level doesn't come cheap.

no :) and there's a reason for that... is because i dont play games daily.. one month i play no games at all the next i will be playing all month at my free time :]

no :) and there's a reason for that... is because i dont play games daily.. one month i play no games at all the next i will be playing all month at my free time :]

So you expect a game developer, to make a game.
You buy it for £25 pounds.

Play it once every so often.

You however, think they should contantly add FREE content and updates?

Content costs money, would you then be willing to pay for a map pack?

Valve are very good in supporting their games, a lot of companies don't do it.
Companies don't have to support their games, they do so because they're nice and to keep interest.

Post some more CoD4 shots :)

I've been thinking about buying it again in preparation for CoD6. Maybe I should give CoD5 another chance though? I only did the first level, came across an awful water glitch and traded it in. Totally hated WW2 weaponry too.

PS Or post some cool CoD5 ones too :)

Half life 2 character models still look good! i shall have to have a dig thru my tf2 photos, cuz i have some funny moments in there! :D

So you expect a game developer, to make a game.
You buy it for £25 pounds.

Play it once every so often.

You however, think they should contantly add FREE content and updates?

Content costs money, would you then be willing to pay for a map pack?

Valve are very good in supporting their games, a lot of companies don't do it.
Companies don't have to support their games, they do so because they're nice and to keep interest.

as i've said i would be paying for it... but not the price of a new game... l4d been around for what? 1 year? not even that... and they release new game on the same engine with the same game play... added some skins, maps, sounds and couple new spec infected is that all? if i was going to call it a new game i'd at least like to see 6+ full campaigns, a lot more than a new skin on guns.... more characters and the game to feel different while playing :o

as i've said i would be paying for it... but not the price of a new game... l4d been around for what? 1 year? not even that... and they release new game on the same engine with the same game play... added some skins, maps, sounds and couple new spec infected is that all? if i was going to call it a new game i'd at least like to see 6+ full campaigns, a lot more than a new skin on guns.... more characters and the game to feel different while playing :o

So you're willing to pay for it, but just not £20 lol

There is lots more campaigns.
There are lots of games running on the same engines lol this one doesn't look bad.
They have lots more weapons.
New characters.

Feel different? would you suddenly like it to feel like what? the sims?

What you've basically listed is basically what they've done, I paid £20 for my pre order via steam, the demo is fantastic and the game is such a massive improvement over the first.

So you're willing to pay for it, but just not £20 lol

There is lots more campaigns.
There are lots of games running on the same engines lol this one doesn't look bad.
They have lots more weapons.
New characters.

Feel different? would you suddenly like it to feel like what? the sims?

What you've basically listed is basically what they've done, I paid £20 for my pre order via steam, the demo is fantastic and the game is such a massive improvement over the first.

u joking right? i cant see anything improved.. only added :] and removed.. and because of this l4d will be dying.. when the full game is released, which is sad.. as i dont see point purchasing l4d2.. maybe one day.. im not saying it's a bad game so dont get me wrong.. :]

u joking right? i cant see anything improved.. only added :] and removed.. and because of this l4d will be dying.. when the full game is released, which is sad.. as i dont see point purchasing l4d2.. maybe one day.. im not saying it's a bad game so dont get me wrong.. :]

Wow.

It's quite clear you haven't touched the game yet. I played it yesterday at the Eurogamer Expo, and despite it being on a 360, it was AMAZING. (Yes even on a 360!)

I'll be getting it eventually, that's for sure.

Also people make custom content all the time for L4D, it's not dying. L4D2 is something completely different, not just a graphical upgrade. The engine works way better with all the new features it has.

Back
Top Bottom