The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Wow, what a coincidence that the number of campaigns the game should have so that you're satisfied is exactly 1 more then the amount of campaigns it actually has!

5 campaigns and more game modes is plenty of fun for me. I played Scavenge Mode in the Carnival Circus thingermabob map, was awesome.

Stalker: Oblivion Loat Mod
SoftTH_XR_3DA_000017804453.jpg

Last edited:
Borderlands looks shocking - shame as I was looking forward to this - it's like a FPS version of Prince of Persia which also looked horrid.

Hope it plays better than it looks but cancelled my order of it now.

M.

Borderlands looks shocking - shame as I was looking forward to this - it's like a FPS version of Prince of Persia which also looked horrid.

M.

It doesnt look shocking its just the style of animation that they have chosen. They used this type of animation (cell shading) on purpose so that it gave a different feel to the game to seperate it from all the other FPSers out there.

Its not supposed to be realistic looking. And to be honest if you rate a game purely on its looks a lone as to whether its good or bad then you should stay away from it.

However if you want to play a fantastic game with some friends or by yourself then I wouldnt cancel your order. Played this for about eight hours staright over the last two days with a friend at work and we are both loving it.

Highly addictive and great fun!

M.

If it wasn't for a few issues and Dragon Age, this game for me would be my game of the past 3 maybe 5 years.

It doesnt look shocking its just the style of animation that they have chosen. They used this type of animation (cell shading) on purpose so that it gave a different feel to the game to seperate it from all the other FPSers out there.

Its not supposed to be realistic looking. And to be honest if you rate a game purely on its looks a lone as to whether its good or bad then you should stay away from it.

However if you want to play a fantastic game with some friends or by yourself then I wouldnt cancel your order. Played this for about eight hours staright over the last two days with a friend at work and we are both loving it.

Highly addictive and great fun!

It's the style I hate. Hated the look of Street Fighter 4 and Prince of Persia. I think it looks like a childs drawn it. While I'm not massively swayed by looks this awful manga-esque stuff is horrid. It doesn't make it look different or seperates it as there are lot of other games out there that use this IMHO it just makes it look awful.

Back
Top Bottom