The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

hi mate, may be a silly question, but how did you change the view to third person?

Taken from another forum, just about to try it out myself :-

Go to: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\documents\My Games\Borderlands\WillowGame\Config

WithinWillowInput.ini:

Search for [WillowGame.WillowPlayerInput]. Below the chunk of bindings, add the following:

Quote:Bindings=(Name="F3",Command="Camera ThirdPerson",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
Bindings=(Name="F4",Command="Camera FirstPerson",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
F3 goes into third person, F4 switches back to first person. As such, you can swap out the keys (F3 and F4) to the keys of your liking.

Only down side is no iron sight, only scopes work.

Much more importantly the FOV fix is brilliant, set mine to 100 as edges of screen can seem a little blurry sometimes at 110+.

Edit: Big thread of tweaks here, going to try and get some AA now.

Edit 2: Ignore that, apparently it uses deferred rendering, AA is a no go IIRC.

Last edited:
cod4_7.jpg

u joking right? i cant see anything improved.. only added :] and removed.. and because of this l4d will be dying.. when the full game is released, which is sad.. as i dont see point purchasing l4d2.. maybe one day.. im not saying it's a bad game so dont get me wrong.. :]

I'm not joking.

L4D2 is the game L4D should have been, it's improved in every way.

L4D isn't dieing, look at games like TF classic and CS 1.6 they're still very popular.

It's done everything you've asked for.

It looks nicer, feels quicker and smoother.

Lots of new weapons, and zombies.

New campaigns.

New characters.

New game types.

All this for £20 pounds if you search about a bit.

Try the game before you knock it.

Back
Top Bottom