The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Few more :)

ssalan042410045745milit.jpg

ssalan042410045744milit.jpg

ssalan042410044840redfo.jpg

I love how there's actually shadows on the textures, of an otherwise flat surface :p

ssalan042410040711agrop.jpg

they even get removed by shining another light on them :p

ssalan042410040714agrop.jpg

detail on the world models of guns in incredible considering how rarely you ever look at them closely

ssalan042410032924escap.jpg

Notice something wrong with the walls? :p

ssalan042210024041darkv.jpg

ssalan042410024605escap.jpg

Soya - I would highly suggest you create a "Soyas FSX mod" type thread and dump all the programs/addons and any tips that you use onto that thread. Some great visuals there :)

Seconded. I want my FSX to look like that :p

Thank you both, I may do that but TBH, if you are into FSX then you will find all the needed tips in places like AVSIM FSX Forum & FlightSim.Com etc. Plus I already have posted lots of tips and links in previous screen shot posts so people can just browse my recent posts. If I do have some spare time though, I will try and get a thread up and running.

Bear in mind his shots are probably massively down-sized.

Yes they are downsized from 8MB 1920x1080 BMP files to @0.75MB 1280x960 JPG files, meaning what you see is actually of lesser quality, especially the JPG artifacts, which annoy me to no end.

Every single time I see screenies like that for Oblivion, it makes me want to re-install it and lash a few mods on top of it... Then I remember how boring I found it.

I know what you mean - have exactly the same problem myself. Must have been on and off of my PC more than any other game!

So true, I'm a bit of a completionist when it comes to games, but the same thing happens every time in the Oblivion, after doing loads of quests in Vanilla and user mods I just get completely bored with it. I played through with OOO mod ages ago, then did a full Fcom install (complete overhaul), then did another newer Fcom install, and even tried the Picards?, the one from rage3d. Amazing user mods, just can't finish the game, but at the same time when I see screenshots I want to play it and feel guilty for not completing it all :D

I remember one mod were it added loads of gore to it, chopping off heads, cutting throats, and chest stabbing in their sleep. God dammit, looks like after I've replayed Fallout I'll look at Oblivion again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom