The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

My attempt to get FSX looking pretty without spending anything (good few freeware addons here). Pic was raped when I converted it to JPEG so disregard the pixelation on the plane letters etc., but here ya go.

fsx2010-04-2800-05-06-83-1.jpg

Surprisingly addictive sim, I find myself flying heavies on short-haul flights to kill time. Baaaad juju when I have a dissertation due.

Last edited:
Ooh that wings of prey looks tasty. Is it sim based or a bit arcadey or what exactly?

phili0i - Two questions:

1. Whats RAW MEAT exactly?
2. Awesome background I remember there was a series of em of various games? Where did you get it from?

Last edited:
Ooh that wings of prey looks tasty. Is it sim based or a bit arcadey or what exactly?

Whatever you decide you want it to be - it has an arcade setting that lets you just get right into it and tear everything to shreds and there is a sim mode that introduces real flight physics, aircraft characteristics and human frailties like blackouts and the like. Quite a bit of fun.

Scenery is really nice as well. It's surprisingly good considering that it's built around the IL2 engine.

Whatever you decide you want it to be - it has an arcade setting that lets you just get right into it and tear everything to shreds and there is a sim mode that introduces real flight physics, aircraft characteristics and human frailties like blackouts and the like. Quite a bit of fun.

Scenery is really nice as well. It's surprisingly good considering that it's built around the IL2 engine.

Excellent many thanks Steve.

You using a stick of some kind?

Back
Top Bottom