The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

wowscrnshot043010170437.jpg

Dark Void- GFWL Games On Demand Version

Only place you can buy this version is here for either £ or MS points:
http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-US/games/pages/darkvoid.aspx
It includes Live Achievements & full PhysX support is intergrated into the game by Nvidia so certain weapons & environments are affected by your actions especially the cool particle beam weapon ;) This version will not be available anywhere else as its exclusive to GFWL as a digital download. Game is a fun mixture of aerial & ground combat this level is one of the best looking in the entire game :D Game has a unique mixture of vertical & ground combat as well as some interesting mini games & pushes the UT3 engine in a different never before seen direction (similar to what BatmanAA did). Its technically solid & certainly a decent game with no bugs or obvious techncial issues whatsoever. Undemanding but easy to pick up & play :D All screenies are 1920x1200 max everything + max PhysX + x16QA.
21o92j4.jpg

246qlox.jpg

2wqvqr5.jpg

2nrpj54.jpg

3166jvs.jpg

291kj7s.jpg

s3om0o.jpg

2jfabv7.jpg

Last edited:
^ I was going to ask the same question - I assume that's GTAIV running with mods?

Also that WOW shot makes me want return. If only to see the world before the expansion changes everything.

^ I was going to ask the same question - I assume that's GTAIV running with mods?

Also that WOW shot makes me want return. If only to see the world before the expansion changes everything.

And you took the words right out of my mouth as well about WoW :)
(I too thought it was a WoW shot, but is that certain?)

It does run somewhat jerky. It was recorded with FRAPS and that knocks about 10-15 frames off my fps.

So you're saying its much smoother than that?
Other videos on youtube of similar mod seem to run at a similar speed.
Hmm I have 2 X 5770s which should run fairly similar. But I honestly cant see it happening in reality.

Back
Top Bottom