The Hunter

Soldato
finnally downloading. as Delvis pointed out, need to spam the login until get through.

created character so far. but why so many female avatars? seriously, how many women are going to play this? this isn't pony friends

PS dl is slow 30k/sec :eek:

Caporegime
finnally downloading. as Delvis pointed out, need to spam the login until get through.

created character so far. but why so many female avatars? seriously, how many women are going to play this? this isn't pony friends

PS dl is slow 30k/sec :eek:

Haha, yeah I did wonder that myself :p

It varies the download speed....Mine stayed at like 500kb/s for about 15 mins the other day so most of it came down then...it just fluctuates I think.

is it free? whats the deal with it pls.

It's free yes, but you can buy extra stuff or something....not sure how the ammo works out though...hopefully you can get more from the 'home bases' or something...It's quite cool, you need to have patience though, as you can be walking around for an hour and not see a thing :p

Soldato
It's free, so you can't moan.

at that speed (or lack of) i think i can. many other free games have decent dl. this game is nothing more than Avalanche's tech demo from 3 years ago (to be the basis for JC2) and they added a deer - so wasn't much effort on their behalf. this is not a complete game, it's a recycled tech demo

Soldato
3 deers in one hour - first one was female, shot it :( not a real life hunter then it dawned on me maybe should get males , so got 2 males after.

managed to get within 9.2 meters of one - stealthy me :)

PS all head shots ofc - missed couple of shots on a runner in the trees and lost it's trail :(

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
**** this game! finally managed to track down a proper fag of a deer, got rifle out for first time this game and it needed to be reloaded! cant believe it! only ever fired the rifle once and thats when i first downloaded the game and aimed at one of them targets!

anyway it ran off from noise of the reload!

edit: also just missed a episode of ultimate force for this ****! :(

Caporegime
at that speed (or lack of) i think i can. many other free games have decent dl. this game is nothing more than Avalanche's tech demo from 3 years ago (to be the basis for JC2) and they added a deer - so wasn't much effort on their behalf. this is not a complete game, it's a recycled tech demo

Well yes, you can complain, but it's a bit pathetic considering it's free, and they are hosting it and using their bandwidth up for free, so hey.

Meh, don't even know what game you're on about, this plays fine, looks awesome, trees look the same as most of the new ones out in games at the moment.

No problems, killed a few hours, makes a change than just running around shooting aliens and the like.

Back
Top Bottom