The Hunter

Caporegime
**** this game! finally managed to track down a proper fag of a deer, got rifle out for first time this game and it needed to be reloaded! cant believe it! only ever fired the rifle once and thats when i first downloaded the game and aimed at one of them targets!

anyway it ran off from noise of the reload!

edit: also just missed a episode of ultimate force for this ****! :(

You're fault for not loading the gun then when you equipped it ;)

The idea is you have to guess the movement of the deer by the other trails, and the clues on the mini map thing.

Caporegime
finally downloading now at last :D

can anyone remember the deerhunter one from probably ten tweleve years ago on pc? i liked it just for the funny noises i used to make on it :p

Soldato
OP
You're fault for not loading the gun then when you equipped it ;)

The idea is you have to guess the movement of the deer by the other trails, and the clues on the mini map thing.

i know :(

its one of them games which is completly utterly boring but i will not uninstall it till ive blown a deers head off! at least 1!

Caporegime
hmmm doesnt look nowhere as good as ive seen on some videos, well up to yet as it early in morning and bit dark. give it a bit better go tomorrow.

Soldato
It's not a bad little time waster, looks fantastic for sure, don't like the HunterHackersMate thing at all and the Deer AI is a bit silly if you spook them up close, as for the Interface/Log-In/Website and stuff, you get what you pay for - Can't really knock it for being bad though to be fair, after all it's FREE :)

Associate
Just shot my first deer.

Mule Deer - Female - 1 shot to the body from 13.9m - 60.6KG

Chuffed because I spooked a male early and spent ages tracking this one!

Associate
I just spent nearly 3 hours tracking a male deer with massive antlers. Only for him to be spooked once by a female deer that nearly stepped on me and then, I took a shot and he disappeared. Managed to track him down again but he was still really spooked I couldn't get close enough :(

Associate
Can't get it to load - gives me the launcher and the graphics options, hit 'start game' and then nothing :(

I am logged in.

EDIT - Working now. For some reason some of the available resolutions don't work for me.

Last edited:
Soldato
Woo just played for about an hour and managed to track my first deer :)
Shot it twice in the body and then I think it hit the floor and stopped - I got a little closer and shot it in the head to put it out of it's virtual misery :p

How do you get "Transport" and other exciting items :p

Soldato
How do you get "Transport" and other exciting items :p

i dont think any transport is available atm, but you can buy licenses. they include :

Includes standard membership benefits:
- Hunt Mule deer, Whitetail deer and Turkey
- 3 free weapons
- Free ammo for all 3 weapons
- Extra clothing items
- Server priority
PLUS by becoming a member in the launch phase:
- Special 'Warden' status: receive a free 1 month licence for ALL new animals and firearms as the are released!
- Free Elk licence, when Elk are released
- 4 months for the price of 3!

Back
Top Bottom