The Hunter

Caporegime
you will be able to shoot everything.

easy tip is go to meadows open areas dont run everywhere. call animal when they call you.

add me ingame if you want ronMctube.bear , moose, wild boar hogs can kill you.

Caporegime
Save 20% on all memberships and membership bundles with the discount code MYDISCOUNT. The offer expires on Sunday midnight CEST.

another great offer for anyone interested in trying the game.

Soldato
It's been ages since I played this, I installed it on steam last night and had a quick go.
There's so much new stuff, animals, weapons, items and last time I played there was still just the one island.

I earnt some free em$ from watching videos and installing apps on my phone and got some new rangefinder binos :)

Quick question: I see you can now earn in game currency for completing missions, I've already completed a load from when I played a while back but I haven't got any gm$, I feel a bit swindled that I don't get the gm$ for missions that I've already completed before it was introduced. Has anyone had the same and moaned at support and got any of the mission gm$ that you're due?

edit, I RTFM...
Do I get gm$ for missions already completed before update with gm$?

No, gm$ will only be awarded for missions completed after this update. There’s, however, a new option to reset missions which allows you to complete these missions again.

This is a paid option but we will allow one free reset during this first week so that everyone has a chance to get on the gm$ train without paying.

Missions can be reset by purchasing this item in the store.
Poo! I've sent a friendly begging letter for a free mission reset :)

Last edited:
Soldato
theHunter support are great! gonna get on completing all the missions from the start again and earning gm$ :)

Also it's amazing how much em$ you can make by installing then deleting some phone apps, playing muted videos in the background while you do other stuff and answering some questions. I think I've earnt about 2000 em$ without much effort.

Caporegime
new reserve should be soon which is looking great and the mighty ibex. best looking map/reserve ingame. :cool: also the new climbing looks good.

i will be doing open multiplayer rooms for the first week of the launch of the new map.

will have a few videos up for the launch.

Soldato
Good stuff, I've been watching your videos to catch up on all the stuff that's been added while I've been away and they're really useful.

If you don't mind I'll send a friend request in game, I've never tried multiplayer on this before so may drop into one of your rooms.

One thing I have learnt too late is that there are bundles in the store, I bought one set of clothing separately then noticed you can get it cheaper in a bundle, oops.

Caporegime
buy whatever you getting through the normal hunter website its about 33 percent cheaper than steam (though you can still use steam to play ;))

trailrunner is best package.

Last edited:
Associate
The wayfarer is a good starter package.

Like ron says its all little cheaper from the hunter site, and the trailrunner is the best value, but if you are just starting the game how do you know you will like it enough. Its not for everyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom