The Huw Edwards situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning into another really big scandal for the BBC.
Really?

As has been said the BBC tried to contact the complainants multiple times without success, and apparently the BBC receives 250+ "serious" complaints every 6 months, note that's complaints and doesn't mean they're upheld or anything is found to have gone wrong, and that's for an organisation with 20k direct staff and probably many times that in "contract" staff who might well work for other companies but because they're involved in shows the BBC has commissioned they'll likely be the contact point for a complaint about that person a lot of the time.

It’s all very odd, does look like the mother is wanting cash out of this rather than justice. The son seemingly has been able to engage a high profile solicitor from a mutinational law firm, seems to be doing alright for a crack cocaine addict.
Getting big jealousy vibes from her tbh.

Last edited:
Really?

As has been said the BBC tried to contact the complainants multiple times without success, and apparently the BBC receives 250+ "serious" complaints every 6 months, note that's complaints and doesn't mean they're upheld or anything is found to have gone wrong, and that's for an organisation with 20k direct staff and probably many times that in "contract" staff who might well work for other companies but because they're involved in shows the BBC has commissioned they'll likely be the contact point for a complaint about that person a lot of the time.
BBC sent one email and one unconnected call

It’s all very odd, does look like the mother is wanting cash out of this rather than justice. The son seemingly has been able to engage a high profile solicitor from a mutinational law firm, seems to be doing alright for a crack cocaine addict.

Son? I thought this was a daughter? TBH I'm not following this story as its just salacious gossip. I just scanned through the last few pages as I was a bit bored. I did just do a search on Twitter and it reminded me of what a **** hole that place can be, thankfully none of the people or organisations I follow throws that toxic side of twitter at me. The worst I see are loony Americans to do with politics.

Son? I thought this was a daughter? TBH I'm not following this story as its just salacious gossip. I just scanned through the last few pages as I was a bit bored. I did just do a search on Twitter and it reminded me of what a **** hole that place can be, thankfully none of the people or organisations I follow throws that toxic side of twitter at me. The worst I see are loony Americans to do with politics.

We dont know if the 'victim' is male or female - seems to depend on how liberal (or not) you are as to your assumptions lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom