• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Intel Arc owners thread

Arc Pro A60 looks like it could be a decent budget card - double the specs of the A380 (12GB RAM), single slot blower style cooler, supposedly $130, so probably £179-£199 over here.
Should slot in somewhere near a GTX1660 or RTX 3050

Appreciate Intel's attempt at reviving the 8800 GT for the modern age.

^^ "Nvidia reportedly pressures partners to stop them building next-gen Intel Battlemage GPUs"

The ironic thing is that Intel probably won't do anything about it, unless they reference:

In the court filings Intel just has to reference their own case that they lost to AMD back in 2005 for doing basically the exact same thing.

Lols.

Intel do have a solid chance here though with at least 6 months of a lead, RTX 4080 performance for considerably lower pricem with AV1 transcoding, with RT performance to match, with a better upscaler than AMD.... This could be what puts them on the high end gaming map for dGPUs since neither AMD nor Nvidia have anything in the intel price range that can satisfy gamers with price to performance ratios that align.

Last edited:
^^ "Nvidia reportedly pressures partners to stop them building next-gen Intel Battlemage GPUs"

The ironic thing is that Intel probably won't do anything about it, unless they reference:
I mean, I don't really care about Intel being screwed over, but I do care about Nvidia continuing to make the graphics market a terrible place.
Given how poorly Nvidia's current mid-range efforts have been received, maybe some partners could stand to make more money just focusing on Intel/AMD cards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom